Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marauder

Operational Rules

183 posts in this topic

Actually I'm wondering when I'll get an answer to my last question?

Or will it be the old RFL tactic of..........if we don't answer they'll forget and we'll just carry on regardless!

All our coaches where qualified and CRB checked with one at level 1, and three at level 2 at the time.

No aspersions intended, you hadn't said it was Moorends

Nec where have you drawn your reference from please as I have not seen those details before?

Below is a extract taken from the draft operational rules totally different as you can see , so given the importance of the recommendation from the coroner you would have thought the RFL would have gone into more detail ?

http://www.therfl.co.uk/the-rfl/about_the_rfl/community_board/regulatory_group

Keep up.........the "Activist" remark was tongue in cheek in relation to something somebody said/wrote not so long ago, like everybody else I am a volunteer.

My agenda........does'nt incorporate satisfying your own personal curiosity via this forum and given the importance of the situation is never going too.

And yet again you fail to grasp an opportunity to make your position clear.

You spout lots of innuendo, question others' motives or credibility and still cannot explain your position. You say that you've put your requests through the proper channels but didn't you get rebuffed at the NWC meeting because the email submitted requesting an EGM was met with confirmation the constitution would require you to have 30% of the NWC club secretary's to sign.

How many have you got?

Not my personal curiosity. You say a lot on here. What are you actually doing and what is it you don't like about the OR?

Or are you just hoping that people won't ask you to provide detail when you use these "issues" to pursue your agenda with NWC management ?

No aspersions intended, you hadn't said it was Moorends

I didn't want to stir any poo, the clubs in the district get along fine at the moment

You spout lots of innuendo, question others' motives or credibility and still cannot explain your position. You say that you've put your requests through the proper channels but didn't you get rebuffed at the NWC meeting because the email submitted requesting an EGM was met with confirmation the constitution would require you to have 30% of the NWC club secretary's to sign.

How many have you got?

Not my personal curiosity. You say a lot on here. What are you actually doing and what is it you don't like about the OR?

Or are you just hoping that people won't ask you to provide detail when you use these "issues" to pursue your agenda with NWC management ?

Didn't the NCL initially vote 100% against going summer?

Maybe if he says to much the RFL will send their heavy gang round to clubs thinking about moving back to winter.

And I've said Jason I'm not playing your games.

So you can't answer my question?

How many have you got?

You will find that it was Wigan St Judes who submitted the "vote of no confidence".........not me!

Although I am in favour of it.

Everything else will be taken care of at the relevant EGM ;)

No I wont answer your question, ill let you assume you know what you know then correct you again when your wrong, its becoming the norm anyway

So you can't answer my question?

You will find that it was Wigan St Judes who submitted the "vote of no confidence".........not me!

Although I am in favour of it.

Everything else will be taken care of at the relevant EGM ;)

I know. Were you not sat with them at the meeting?

Again EGM. How many of the 30% required have you got. When did your letter/email go out to the secretary's?

No I wont answer your question, ill let you assume you know what you know then correct you again when your wrong, its becoming the norm anyway

Why would you not answer it?..........I'm assuming nothing, hence my open question.

Maybe if he says to much the RFL will send their heavy gang round to clubs thinking about moving back to winter.

Star Trek fan? You seem to be having a conversation in a parallel dimension.

RFL heavy gang? Somebody slipped a double into your Mild?

I know. Were you not sat with them at the meeting?

Again EGM. How many of the 30% required have you got. When did your letter/email go out to the secretary's?

Thats a very interesting observation ;) 

Why would you not answer it?..........I'm assuming nothing, hence my open question.

Oh sweet irony. LC complaining about another's lack of openness !

Maybe if he says to much the RFL will send their heavy gang round to clubs thinking about moving back to winter.

That's no way to talk about Nigel

Thats a very interesting observation ;)

So you've either got the required 30% or you're continuing to blag. Which is it?

If you do get an EGM what is it that you will tell that room you will be able to do better than those that are already doing it? You'd better be ready to explain more than puffing your chest out and getting red faced if people ask questions and ask what you stand for?

So you've either got the required 30% or you're continuing to blag. Which is it?

If you do get an EGM what is it that you will tell that room you will be able to do better than those that are already doing it? You'd better be ready to explain more than puffing your chest out and getting red faced if people ask questions and ask what you stand for?

If required I think I can manage that as you well know.

The suspense really is getting to you is'nt it?

I think I can manage that as you well know.

The suspense really is getting to you is'nt it?

Absolutely not. I don't spend my useful hours dreaming of conspiracies that don't exist. If you have the 30% good luck. From what you've not said on here you'll need it .

Absolutely not. I don't spend my useful hours dreaming of conspiracies that don't exist. If you have the 30% good luck. From what you've not said on here you'll need it .

Thanks and the support from your club is appreciated ;)

Thanks and the support from your club is appreciated ;)

Ah I see that's how you've got confused. I don't speak for my club, the committees' view whatever it is, is theirs.

But you're making the fatal mistake that a vote for an EGM is a vote for your unknown manifesto.

You will of course be aware that they are very different beasts.

No doubt you'll be ready for a beauty parade?

Star Trek fan? You seem to be having a conversation in a parallel dimension.

RFL heavy gang? Somebody slipped a double into your Mild?

Echo 30%, Echo 30%, Echo 30%, Echo 30%, Echo 30%,    Must be another BBC repeat.

Ah I see that's how you've got confused. I don't speak for my club, the committees' view whatever it is, is theirs.

But you're making the fatal mistake that a vote for an EGM is a vote for your unknown manifesto.

You will of course be aware that they are very different beasts.

No doubt you'll be ready for a beauty parade?

I'm not confused and I'm not making any mistakes, you can be very sure of both.

Echo 30%, Echo 30%, Echo 30%, Echo 30%, Echo 30%, Must be another BBC repeat.

Pity M. You seem keen to do things properly. This is what is/was required for LC to take the next step. Or would you prefer for people speaking sense to be drowned out by those who have nothing to say but say it the loudest?