Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marauder

Operational Rules

183 posts in this topic

Yes and yes why are you struggling?

Do you agree with all 32 pages ?

If not, which ones and why?

Nosey aren't you? I'm sure clubs that have any particular issues will be making their feelings known through the appropriate channels as I'm sure the individual leagues will. I certainly don't intend enlightening/boring you with the issues I had. I can say there was nothing that had me hopping mad. I would imagine you'll find a large degree of apathy amongst clubs particulary those playing summer rugby.

Nosey aren't you? I'm sure clubs that have any particular issues will be making their feelings known through the appropriate channels as I'm sure the individual leagues will. I certainly don't intend enlightening/boring you with the issues I had. I can say there was nothing that had me hopping mad. I would imagine you'll find a large degree of apathy amongst clubs particulary those playing summer rugby.

I suspect your not in a position within the NCL or any NCL club if you don't have any issues at all with the draft Operational rules.

I do wish you would read my posts more carefully. I quite clearly said I had issues with the OR.

Not sure I understand your reference on other thread to clubs paying and OR's though.

I do wish you would read my posts more carefully. I quite clearly said I had issues with the OR.

Not sure I understand your reference on other thread to clubs paying and OR's though.

You wouldn't if your not or have just become involved with a club, "yes and yes"

Depends if you call nearly 30 years just getting involved.

Sheltered life then