Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Castleford Hawk

D Day

30 posts in this topic

Great to hear that so many players are returning from injury for Sunday's game. Personally I wouldn't make too many changes from last week but it at least gives us options and a stronger bench.

Our luck has to change sometime and there is no better time than this crucial stage of the season.

Good luck to lads and all those doing the sponsored walk. Hopefully the sun will shine on us in more ways than one.

ive heard jake normington fractured cheekbone, neverseen bad luck like this season

Normington out for the season, but Grimshaw and Helliwell both fit, Mcshane not involved for Leeds Thursday so looks set to play again. I would have Mcshane at 7 Grimmer at 6, with Marchy and Hoody at 9.

I'm quietly confident that we can get a win Sunday!

Macca in Leeds squad now

Yes, shame, they may not play him though so could still be available.

Yes, shame, they may not play him though so could still be available.

Looks as though we have Keinhorst instead. Which is a better option if all our half backs are back. We might have been struggling in the centres otherwise meaning a couple of wingers would have been put in there which is always not the best choice.

A change in fortune I predict! Any team with 10 bonus points must be due a win!

A change in fortune I predict! Any team with 10 bonus points must be due a win!

You would like to think so, but we have been saying that for the last 8 games! lets hope Sunday is the start of a bit of luck and a winning run!

That's us not seeing McShane Sunday then :(

Apart from the 40/20,did mc shane do a deal for us ? For a Superleague player , amongst champianship ''part timers' .Hunslet squad players for mE ! !

To quote  Gazmeister . Hunslet v Wigan 28/july 06.08 . " McShanes kicking was great ,but he went missing for 30 minutes in the 2nd half , I thought he d gone off ,but he had nt " . Please dont shoot the messenger . . .

i thought we did well to stop sam tomkins from scoring.....

We never win at Dewsbury. There's some jinx about the place and with our luck this year, no chance.

This HUNSLET Squad Can AND Will WIN @ dewsbury !! HIST Owners dig deep , Cos its a WINNING PAY WEEKEND !!!!

Yeah were due a win, we after be, every team no matter what, all ways end up winning at some point, so why not us this week.

i had said last Sunday was prob my last home game of the season, but come the final home game, and were still.in with a shout, ill be down, the full 170 mile trip will be worth it.

I hear Watson has been dropped again. What a joke. He was pretty much MOTM at Barrow and then got dropped from the team.

The sacrificial lamb as if it was his fault Hoody gave them a 90 meter try and Maples and A-another dropped the winning try's on the line.

Ok Kain did well first half last week but are you telling me he could not slot in the back line somewhere?

We need to win games and selecting the team that won Championship 1 isn't good enough.

I rate Watson as you know, but i don't see how you could take Kainy out of the fullback role after last week, he had a great game.

Grimshaw at centre for first game back, not so sure about that one.

his defensive is good enough, less pressure in attack and gets the ball out wider. Other option is for him to play 13 and let him roam the pitch in attack.

I hear Watson has been dropped again. What a joke. He was pretty much MOTM at Barrow and then got dropped from the team.

The sacrificial lamb as if it was his fault Hoody gave them a 90 meter try and Maples and A-another dropped the winning try's on the line.

Ok Kain did well first half last week but are you telling me he could not slot in the back line somewhere?

We need to win games and selecting the team that won Championship 1 isn't good enough.

If theres no Leeds players this week , i thought thats what fans wanted Hunslet players being dropped for other Hunslet players coming in.......

despite your opinion on Pyrce him & Mapels are currently the best wingers so not many options for Kain/Watson. Not sure either could defend at centre so at the minute its one or the other.

I rate Watson as you know, but i don't see how you could take Kainy out of the fullback role after last week, he had a great game.

Kain, and I do like him so I won't slate him but - Had a good half and a rubbish second which cost us two tries last week.

The dream team was Watson, maples, keinhorst, Wellham, Kain then we had to change it all yet again.