Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Castleford Hawk

D Day

30 posts in this topic

Kain, and I do like him so I won't slate him but - Had a good half and a rubbish second which cost us two tries last week.

The dream team was Watson, maples, keinhorst, Wellham, Kain then we had to change it all yet again.

I wouldn't start throwing in tries which have cost us through mistakes were Jimmy is concerned!

End of the day he's had his chance and for me has had a great season but we have continued to lose week in week out, maybe it's time to try something new, the coach gets grief for picking same players, at least he's trying to mix it up now,

I just want the 17 out on the field to give there all again, that's all I can ask for! Good luck to the boys! SO WE SHALL AGAIN

I just want the 17 out on the field to give there all again, that's all I can ask for! Good luck to the boys! SO WE SHALL AGAIN

Yes me too. Just frustrated. We should be pushing for a top five place not fighting for survival.

his defensive is good enough, less pressure in attack and gets the ball out wider. Other option is for him to play 13 and let him roam the pitch in attack.

one of the best stand offs in the league but is very happy to be back wherever he has to fit in. No tears from me either just glad hes back in the mix hopefully injuries behind us and contracts to be had for 2014.He will be trying his heart out thats for sure.

Personally I think Watson should be put on the wing on Sunday instead of Pryce.