Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

01/08/13 - London Broncos v Leeds Rhinos KO 8pm (Sky Sports)

Who will win?   13 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• London Broncos
    • Leeds Rhinos
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

83 posts in this topic

I predict a far better showing than the challenge cup but still a heavy defeat after a one sided 2nd half. C'mon broncos!

Rhinos: Hardaker, Jones-Bishop, Watkins, Moon, Hall, Sutcliffe, Burrow, Leuluai, Sinfield, Peacock, Clarkson, Ablett, Delaney
Subs: Foster, Moore, McShane, Kirke
London: Dorn, Colbon, Shaw, Sarginson, Melling, O'Callaghan, Soward, Cook, Lee, Bryant, McMeeken, Kaufusi, Fairbank
Subs: Fisher, Wheeldon, Krasniqi, Woodburn-Hall
Referee: Tim Roby
Video Referee: Steve Ganson

Seeing McDermott back at the stoop reminds me of what a great job he did at London. We were far more competitive and it could be argued that we didn't have a far better team back then?

O'Callaghan wouldn't get into a championship side. He's so bad why does he keep getting picked?

Lacking so much confidence in attack. Dorn one our best ever players knocks on under no pressure (average pass by soward) never seen him so nervous.

Fairbank shoulder charge leads to Rhinos 2nd try. Too many average players making mistakes in this London team soft try really.

Poor as London are, the ref is worse - missed some obvious stuff in Leeds favour so far

As they say, when you're down you're down

Awful wide defence from London lets in Leeds. I think Sarginson has been outstanding so far but he got done there.

London are exceptionally unlucky when it comes to refereeing decisions.

That was never a ball steal on Hardaker, if Leeds score now that decision has cost them the game.

So much happening here, good exciting game. London just bombed a try. Great skill by soward and lack of experience by shaw

Dorn's having a cracker.......two coach killers there though......giving away possession on the leeds line with a silly pass, then that dropped ball from shaw to save leeds from a certain try

Half time. Good 1st half, London look shattered though, they've done a lot of defence and I'm worried for the 2nd half. Good effort tho.

London's basic skills are shocking! And why so many silly offloads when they struggle to throw and catch normal passes.

Apparently it's Dorns last appearance for us tonight. Best of luck to him wherever he's going. Bit sad about that one, end of an era.

Apparently it's Dorns last appearance for us tonight. Best of luck to him wherever he's going. Bit sad about that one, end of an era.

I didn't know that.  He's been good for you overall hasn't he?

London 6 Leeds 18.

Keep the scores coming chaps, so many posts and not enough updates.

I didn't know that. He's been good for you overall hasn't he?

He's been excellent over the years but he has looked old this season. I think he could play longer in a better team, he's having to get through a lot of work in defence every week and its taking its toll.