Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

02/08/13 - Hull FC v Widnes Vikings KO 8pm

Who will win?   11 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Widnes Vikings
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

54 posts in this topic

Discuss Hull FC v Widnes Vikings here.

my prediction is a team in black and white will win this one..................the lancashire black and whites.

With Holdsworth back and Hull pushing for the top 8 spot. I can't see anything but a Hull win. Especially with it also being at Hull.

Hull by 12.

my prediction is a team in black and white will win this one..................

I hope so, because I'm pretty sure you're wearing orange on Friday!

my prediction is a team in black and white will win this one..................the lancashire black and whites.

There's no Lancashire Black and White team playing.

Not sure about this one. Hull could easily get caught out after their hard fought win last game, but then again they could just as easily build on that and play with much more confidence.

The result will depend on how Hull play if I'm honest, I'll play it safe and Hull by 14.

There's no Lancashire Black and White team playing.

behave yourself michael, widnes will always be in lancashire.....the border is half way across the runcorn bridge.

We usually struggle after a 'big' game like Sunday, but with a near full-strength side and home advantage, I'm thinking it will be a comfortable victory for us. Hull FC 11-15.

We usually struggle after a 'big' game like Sunday, but with a near full-strength side and home advantage, I'm thinking it will be a comfortable victory for us. Hull FC 11-15.

With a drop goal in there somewhere?   :unsure:  That's not like Hull FC...

Think we'll struggle for a bit in this one but may sneak it in the end.

Hull 24 Chemics 16.

I predict we will be leading with 10 minutes to go and then succumb to a last minute try. As usual. Unless it's the cup.

Hoping last week's cup success has left hull drained physically and mentally........but it's possible their confidence will be sky high and well, we're not playing on astroturf

Hoping last week's cup success has left hull drained physically and mentally........but it's possible their confidence will be sky high and well, we're not playing on astroturf

I think we will be up for this one, we need to win to stay in the running for the playoffs. The whole club is buzzing after last week and I would be surprised if we don't win this.

I think we will be up for this one, we need to win to stay in the running for the playoffs. The whole club is buzzing after last week and I would be surprised if we don't win this.

To be honest I think every Hull fan would be surprised if Hull don't win this game and by a decent difference on the scoreboard. After winning the semi final they should be well and truly up for this one an easy 2 points

Around 200 loyal chemics fans have made the trip, Jill halpenny fan being amongst them.

Kev Brown knocks on, Holdsworth runs 60m to score, somewhat against the run of play.

6-0.

Omeley loses the kick off, Widnes score immediately.

6-4

Some concern over a widnes injury.

Briscoe over in the corner.

Brown over from a kick through.

10-10.

Yeaman scores from widnes error.

14-10