Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

02/08/13 - Wigan Warriors v Hull Kingston Rovers KO 8pm (Sky Sports)

Who will win?   11 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Hull Kingston Rovers
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

181 posts in this topic

Discuss Wigan Warriors v Hull Kingston Rovers here.

Another high scoring Wigan - Hull Kr match. With a large gap on the scoreboard.

Wigan win, and easily.

With Sam and Lockers both playing and some players brought in with Wembley ambitions I think Wigan will give this a real dig. HKR have some great players and their form has been good, but the extra week off won't benefit them that much, as Wigan did not work particularly hard last week. Looking forward to it.

Apparently Samkins is not playing due to suffering from a virus, which means Hull KR may just win this.  However, although it pains me to say it, being a Saints fan and all, I was rather hoping that Wigan would sneak a win here because that would help Saints and I know how Wigan would love to help Saints!

Well I'll be screaming my nut off for a Rovers win tonight unsurprisingly

I'm amazed Gelling still gets a game...

I agree mate so average. That Scott Taylor is immense, watching Wigan gives me so much hope of a healthy international team for years to come - so many impressive English players.

This game has everything at the moment. There's a bit of needle as well. Slightly too many errors though.

This game has everything at the moment. There's a bit of needle as well. Slightly too many errors though.

I begin to think there's something about the slightly slimmer ball used in Super League. The ball they use in the NRL looks rounder and easier to carry and control in the tackle.

Shocking decision. I am as neutral as one can be, but this smells of biased reffing. First tick-tack penalties, and now a phantom forward pass...