Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

02/08/13 - Wigan Warriors v Hull Kingston Rovers KO 8pm (Sky Sports)

Who will win?   11 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Hull Kingston Rovers
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

181 posts in this topic

I begin to think there's something about the slightly slimmer ball used in Super League. The ball they use in the NRL looks rounder and easier to carry and control in the tackle.

Never thought about this before. It would be interesting to know if true and which ball they'll use for WC?

Never thought about this before. It would be interesting to know if true and which ball they'll use for WC?

The Steeden ball as used in the NRL

Been a good game with a few errors, kr really firing in.

Nice use of bold. What do you mean?

He can't help himself putting his hands through the opponents legs and lifting him up making a dangerous tackle, he does it all the time.

He can't help himself putting his hands through the opponents legs and lifting him up making a dangerous tackle, he does it all the time.

I think he was being goaded by the HKR man as he was laughing in their faces in the tackle. O'Loughlan lost his cool and gave away the penalty as a result.

Nice one Phil, cheers for using useless stats to once again show us how much mire supery dupery wigan are than everyone else. Even though actually watching the game refutes everything you just said

shocking decision, How the hell is that a try?

Charnley with only centimetres to work with.

And the try was a tight one too.

Wigan with everything so far.

Pathetic decision to award that try I'm afraid, and the forward pass call just before Wigan scored to level it up didn't look much better.

At least it will stop them going on about the forward pass for the rest of the game.

Clarke tries to back up a woeful decision by Child. And admin don't want anyone posting about refs not being honest, dear me

Pathetic decision to award that try I'm afraid, and the forward pass call just before Wigan scored to level it up didn't look much better.

I'm alright with that decision in a way actually. The pass just before, the inside ball from Burns to Eden looked a mile forward, in my mind it was just delayed! ;)

It doesn't stop the other dozen or so passes like that which are missed for both sides but it's a small win for the "call a forward pass" brigade... me!

I've been waiting all game for Burns and McIlorum to come together, see who is actually the bigger sh*t-house.

Perfectly good try disallowed to level out the wrong decision. Lets leave it there!

Indeed, justice may well have been done there. The disallowed one looked ok.