Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

02/08/13 - Wigan Warriors v Hull Kingston Rovers KO 8pm (Sky Sports)

Who will win?   11 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Hull Kingston Rovers
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

181 posts in this topic

I'm fed up with the constant examining of the refs decisions. They would NOT do it in a union match, the union commentators talk up the game ALL the time. Hemmings and Stephenson do us no favours.

Does anyone know how to contact Sky for me to complain?

There is a game where refs are always under tough scrutiny, and it is the biggest one worldwide. Don't be silly.

There is a game where refs are always under tough scrutiny, and it is the biggest one worldwide. Don't be silly.

?

?

Watch the Sky union commentators. They never dwell on the refs decisions.

I've been waiting all game for Burns and McIlorum to come together, see who is actually the bigger sh*t-house.

Easy one,Mcllorum,he used to play for Queens .

Hull KR fought their fight, win or lose. Great game for them however it ends.

Are the Broncos watching, by any chance?

Watch the Sky union commentators. They never dwell on the refs decisions.

Only 2 bearmans, only 2 Bearmans....

Looks like Wigan have sewn it up. Despite harsh words about Charnley's second try being awarded I don't think the officiating has been particularly influential on the score so far. It's been an exciting game.

The moment of hesitation there may have been costly but again good defence to get across in numbers.

Congratulations to both teams for putting on a good show. Wigan did very well to tough it out after losing O'Loughlin early on.

If Beaumont is coming to Saints next year then I'd be happy, he played with plenty of aggression tonight.

Great game all in all... Wigan wins, with a little help from the refs. We still love this rugby league madness of a sport, don't we?

Congratulations to both teams for putting on a good show. Wigan did very well to tough it out after losing O'Loughlin early on.

KR lost two players, one very early on, so I'm not sure why Wigan need any special attention there!  As it turned out, they won courtesy of James Child and his ludicrous decision.  What a difference the ref makes, and that's twice KR have been dealt such a blow.  The club has real cause for complaint IMO. 

KR lost two players, one very early on, so I'm not sure why Wigan need any special attention there!  As it turned out, they won courtesy of James Child and his ludicrous decision.  What a difference the ref makes, and that's twice KR have been dealt such a blow.  The club has real cause for complaint IMO. 

I appreciate that, it's certainly a fair comment. I did credit Hull KR for their performance. I gave attention to O'Loughlin because he's such an influential member of Wigan's side and they don't really look like the same team without him. Your point is valid though.

There you have a perfect example of why the YP league writer says , Instead of fining coaches who speak or complain about ref's why dont the RFL do something about the standard of ref's.

Great entertainment despite it being already decided by half time who was meant to win.

Happy enough with that, but HKR must feel very badly done to. Some interesting performances from young English players on both sides. Beaumont and Hepi (Brad's lad?) we're fantastic. I think Hampshire will be a terrific player, and Scott Taylor could become an international forward before he's done. HKR have a monster pack and great halves.

Be fascinating to see how we go against the Giants next week. If Sam and Lockers play we'll be at the races.