Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pontyknight

stand out players so for

18 posts in this topic

With some big games coming up who as impressed so for this season for me it would be tom Carr first full season at this level and Ben Johnson cracking little player

Sullivan, Carr, Nicholson, Scott, Briscoe & Johnston have all stood out for me when they played.

Elliott, Presley, Freer, Smith, Aldous, S Brown & Latus have stood out now and again.

Sullivan, Carr, Nicholson, Scott, Briscoe & Johnston have all stood out for me when they played.

Elliott, Presley, Freer, Smith, Aldous, S Brown & Latus have stood out now and again.

Add Lee & Brining to the top line for me, Picketts & Mallinder might also be in there

by the end of the season hopefully

Local lads, plus the likes of Sully & Jack Lee who have shown loyalty to the club, always stand out as they give 110% and you see a real pride, so I would add Ed & George to the above list

Flockhart, Johnston, J Latus, Lee. Carr sometimes, Nicholson if only he'd have been fit all season!

Danny Nicklas.

Think he will be Hull F.C.s, Hull K.Rs and Gatesheads as well.

Yeh & now Gloucester All Golds Ha ha , I'd go for Jack Briscoe , Tom Carr , Jack Lee , Sam Scott

Plenty of individuals have stood out at various times during the season,but as a team unit we have been sadly lacking in crucial games against sides around us.If this had been better the Knights would be well clear of the bottom two.

Individual players don't need to stand out from now till the end of the season but the team does!!

For what it's worth Sullivan and Hadley in the forwards,Flockhart and Brown in the backs have been my top players so far.

Jack Lee. Superb. Jack Latus, great signing, Jack Briscoe and Dean Hadley both always gave their best from the link up plus Sully who's been fantastic , just hope he signs on again for one more season.

Jack Aldous, always 110%, never goes backwards or shirks hits on much bigger opponents

Sully and Aldous for me always give 100% every game.

Jack Lee. Superb. Jack Latus, great signing, Jack Briscoe and Dean Hadley both always gave their best from the link up plus Sully who's been fantastic , just hope he signs on again for one more season.

Unless he has a big change of heart, can't see Sully playing on after this season.

Unless he has a big change of heart, can't see Sully playing on after this season.

Peter,

Thought it was Sully's knee that was the problem

Peter,

Thought it was Sully's knee that was the problem

Ha, good one!

I think it's as much to do with his new work commitments (he's getting a teaching job now he is a first class bachelor of science) and family commitments with his beloved as much as his dodgy knee. As it happens he is currently ruled out because of injury to his "good" knee.

I for one have suggested to him that he should play on but the man aint for changing.

Spoke to adam yesterday and he said unless things change its the last we will have seen of bim on the field of play.