Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wonky

holty

16 posts in this topic

get well soon to darren holt whos currently battling cancer. he had two great years at our club and put in some magnificent performances, what we wouldnt give for a younger holty in our side now. get well soon marra.

All the very best to Darren Holt.I hope you can make a speedy recovery.When at Barrow he was the tormenter of us! When at Town he completely turned our fortunes round. A class act!

Good luck

Good luck Darren!! Always welcome at derwent park best kicking half back I've ever seen

Best wishes to Darren, I'm sure he will fight and beat it. Good luck to you mate.

Best wishes Holty.... You can beat it!!!

All the best Holty. Be strong and beat it!

Best wishes to you and your family Darren and I'm sure knowing the fighter you are you will beat this latest challenge.

Shocked to read of Darren Holt's present battle with Cancer, if there is one thing that will definitely help him to overcome this unwelcome setback, it is his constant positive mental attitude, an approach that was prevalent throughout his playing career and so evident lately in his coaching role. No one is better equipped to beat the disease. Best wishes Darren.