Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bedlam breakout

school kids only -england game-

32 posts in this topic

Bb don't grind yourself down arguing with mr know it all, he argues for the sake of it and wouldn't acknowledge the validity of a point if his life depended on it. It's an innovative suggestion with some difficult challenges, well worth the discussion. Sometimes we need unusual ideas to break through the barriers we face, personally maybe a modified version would be good. An entire stand for an exiles game for example given over to it

When you finally make a good point, I'll acknowledge it.

In the meantime, the phrase you need to learn is "I was completely wrong about Crusaders perhaps I'm not as smart as I thought I was".

Indeed. Perfect for head-in-the-sands types who have a problem with reality.

Then why are you still posting?

You are supposed to be ignoring me, remember?

the 1st game I ever saw was fev v widnes 1977 in the fog as an 9 year old, I was gripped ever since, give a kid something to call their own that has shown them unrequented respect and that kid will something back, believe it.

the 1st game I ever saw was fev v widnes 1977 in the fog as an 9 year old, I was gripped ever since, give a kid something to call their own that has shown them unrequented respect and that kid will something back, believe it.

I'm sure but in the meantime, the game has little cash and can't afford to lose huge amounts of money in the hope that somewhere down the line there will be increased attendances.

There are arguments in favour of giving schoolkids free tickets but an entire game with no paying speccies and lots of costs is a non-starter.