Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Supporter

Town v Featherstone

175 posts in this topic

Please not Calderwood, his positional play when the opposition have the ball and him trying to deal with a kick both high and low makes my eyes bleed.

Anyone know any team? Or does it depend who's taken off on holiday over the past 48 hours ?

Hope Calderwood is not in been terrible this seaon doesn't deserve he's spot on

Hope Calderwood is not in been terrible this seaon doesn't deserve he's spot on

he has been poor since coming back from injury but before that he was in great form. against sheffield he was the best player on the pitch. short memories from some on here.

Your right Wonky from what i have seen of Hulme on the wing he as been no better.

Gonna have to keep errors to a minimum today and have a good kicking game needs to be like the Leigh game where we made them play off their own line most of the game. I have yo say its ridiculous having to play 3 games in 8 days especially against top 5 sides.

Luck of the draw. Had Sheffield beaten London in the quarters we'd have been playing a Sheffield side who had just been battered by Wigan.

There plenty of players that deserve there place over calders

I think there's 2 or 3 buses coming well that's what I got told

Morris miller Mossop there's 3 the only way I would put him in is if we were short on backs

Well looks like he will have to be in then doesn't it but with all our backs fit he wouldn't get in

With everyone fit I would like to see briscoe at FB miller and carter on the wings, what a backline that would be but then again depends on if we could get the ball out quick enough for them to cause damage

I would like to see carter given a go at centre a few people might disagree bit I think he would be a huge threat

I agree with you scott,carter could play in the centres has well has connor could play fullback,miller could also play in the centres.Connor played fullback for north bears and also another club in aussie before he came over here,carter could play at 6 but I think better in the 1 or 3 position,olsrum could play also at 3 or 4 and if pushed could also play at 6 or 7,plenty of permetations for the coaches to look at if they took the time to look for for them. :help:

Town team

Miller

Calderwood

Connor

Hulme

Flynn

Lupton

Forber

Dowes

Matty

Coward

Brett Phillips

Shackley

Rooney

Callum Phillips

Acton

Thackray

Morris

Expected after two very hard games in bad conditions against Batley and Sheffield players carrying knocks players missing. Not taking anything away from featherstone who are probably the best team in the league

They were running on empty today, nothing left in the tank.

So pleased Calderwood played today. Now where's the plasters for my bleeding eyes?