Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Supporter

Town v Featherstone

175 posts in this topic

You'd still like to get there to cap a good season . You may not win a game , you may win one , but getting into the playoffs is like winning a trophy and something to achieve and build on . Now we've stayed up its a next target to aim for . Give the players that extra motivation . And strange things happen in playoffs ... Oh yes , it is possible that ... Err no strike that !!

Donny also have a game in hand v york at york from earlier in the season

Donny do have a game in hand, but this is a Donny home fixture not at York.

cant see dewsbury winning another game. personally i couldnt care about the play offs. well be safe which means a job well done.

It's an achievement to make the playoffs , I care . It's something to hang on your hat on in this tough league in year one , and it gives you the feel and the experience for next year . We've achieved our first goal , make another goal and go for it . Even one game is a taster to build on . Stay up and get a reward for you're efforts ?

I know its a little while after the match, but I've just got in!!

Three hard games in seven days took its tole today, we were knackerd at half time and playing a good side like fev you are always going to be punished. 

Good points, we never gave in, well done boys for giving100% (well most of you) 

Negative points, high balls????? shocking don't have to name names,three players in particular, shame on you.

Despite the score we (town fans in the popular side) stopped to clap our players off the field (massive effort over the last week), one player (in his testermonial year) just ran off the field?????????????? 

If I could have got a bet for us getting 3 points in the last three games, I would have snapped it up! well done Town proud of you.

Wow now now boys remember last week when u couldnt help but give us grief on our site over the fact u won us . Oh dear oh dear how u now that u lost we won u tell us we must be on drugs wow thats a laugh isnt it .lol

Sorry must post this wont be bothering u again . So y oh y would u have a name like haven haters surly the holiday camps arnt that bad are they lol

Wow now now boys remember last week when u couldnt help but give us grief on our site over the fact u won us . Oh dear oh dear how u now that u lost we won u tell us we must be on drugs wow thats a laugh isnt it .lol

I think I understand that post but it wasn't easy reading it. Problem last week was the sore losers on the batley forum after our win. We were well beaten by a better side today but we hold our hands up and accept it and wish fev well for the rest of the season.

Sgreed totaly but u must understand wasnt directed at ur side just our lack of intrest our side was showing over the last 5fixtures . I can only apolgise if our disgust with our sides lack of intrest or infusiasum took the shine off a great team effort on ur be half we were poor but u turned up and kept going all match . And imho yes u deserved the win but on the last try u scored y was it that no back made any effort to try and catch ur man espacilly up hill. Not sour grapes honstley but if other wayround wouldnt u want to ask y .

Jesus, we need some kind of translator on here. I can't understand a word you have written.

Can tell ur not got greyhounds or flatcaps up thetre lol

No we cant interpret retard speak

Ha what a clown I mean I don't even think the enemy down the road felt as bad about this then this batley guy, I mean when we won there there was silence, had this guy left his keyboard in the car!! Keyboard warriorisium isn't gonna get you a win, we did that last week check the DVD on sale, what a berk

Bad day at the office yesterday, considering the week we had and players missing we shouldn't be surprised at the result. It was unfortunate that we were up against a Fev side on top of their game trying to impress the new coach, they took us to the cleaners let's move on and hope the lads get a good week to recover and get some players back for Hunslet.

UP THE TOWN

Fev played some good rugby. The only thing that bugged me was their hookers constant arm waving and complaining to the ref at every PTB. Yes he just wanted to PTB quickly but a cheeky bit of lying on is rife in this league but he wanted tacklers off instantly. Good player though.

Fev played some good rugby. The only thing that bugged me was their hookers constant arm waving and complaining to the ref at every PTB. Yes he just wanted to PTB quickly but a cheeky bit of lying on is rife in this league but he wanted tacklers off instantly. Good player though.

You can't blame them though as that's how we play fast flowing RL. Most teams in this league try every week to slow us down and niggle in the tackle. So you can't blame them if it happens most weeks to get a bit frustrated from time to time.

You can't blame them though as that's how we play fast flowing RL. Most teams in this league try every week to slow us down and niggle in the tackle. So you can't blame them if it happens most weeks to get a bit frustrated from time to time.

all teams do it in this league gaz. He looks a very good player but he cant expect tacklers off in a split second it just doesnt happen no matter how fast he wanted to play.

Charlo says some players shouldn't have played as they were sore .... I won't make the obvious point regarding the use of DR? I do think we should have Declan in the centres every week from now on . He never stopped giving everything , hitting and jamming up in defence and running it in with gusto in attack . Must stick with him there in a spot where we are devoid of anything .

Gaz, your team and Halifax are the masters of slowing down the play the ball for the opposition so you have to expect some back from other teams, you can't have it all your own way. I didn't mind it yesterday as it was taking up time to help keep the score down, lol.

Assuming they were made available

If they weren't then the system isn't worth the bother. And what is the point of loanees if they can be recalled at any time, as happened with Jordan Walne, when we needed him most this past week?

Gaz, your team and Halifax are the masters of slowing down the play the ball for the opposition so you have to expect some back from other teams, you can't have it all your own way. I didn't mind it yesterday as it was taking up time to help keep the score down, lol.

Lol Keith. But to be fair we were masters at it but that was DPs doing as that was his game plan against the better sides but since he has gone I don't think we implement that anymore. Sheridan didn't seem to keep it installed and longy definately didn't yesterday. But yes I agree with you as we did do it under DP. Under him we played the game on the edge hence why we kept getting penalised alot under DP.

Big game for us next week . Yes we've played top teams but you want to right the ship now , and you definitely don't want no points from three at this stage .