Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

vitocorleone

Score Predictor

37 posts in this topic

Pretty awful at the moment, so I`ll go for;

Keighley 46-12 Batley

Att 778

Mom Leatherbarrow

26-12 batley

ATT:767

Due to bringing the young cumbrian shows JK is not happy and possibly trying something new,also the re-singings cold be a morale booster?

Saving my money and wont be at this one, ill need to go to the doctor for anti depressants if i have to sit through another 80 minutes like the last few games.

Hope i miss a classic, but i cant see much changing.

Keighley to edge it in a really close but ultimately dour encounter, maybe 20-12.

Keighley 12 batley 18. Att 801. Just 1 win will lift confidence with both players and fans.

Agree 1 win will turn things around a bit, hope the under-acheivers realise what they are doing and put it right. Batley to win close, hope Leatherbarrow shines though so we can see what we're getting (that is if rumours are correct!). See in Batley News Smith has re-signed.

Agree 1 win will turn things around a bit, hope the under-acheivers realise what they are doing and put it right. Batley to win close, hope Leatherbarrow shines though so we can see what we're getting (that is if rumours are correct!). See in Batley News Smith has re-signed.

Or even on this forum!

Keighley 46-12 Batley

Att 778

Mom Leatherbarrow

Even in our current form, do you really see us conceding 46 points?

Even in our current form, do you really see us conceding 46 points?

With a maybe different bounce of the ball last week, we could well be talking about a team who somehow managed to secure a victory despite playing nowhere near what it is capable of. If it improves further this week and tightens up the defence, then I say 24 - 16 victory.

a dogs win 26 - 14

We'll win this one. 22-14 to Batley.

2nd draw of the season......16-16

dogs to bite back!!! 10 -52

please keep taking your medication lol

If Batley continue with the same one man rugby of the last 2 weeks and with the reported injuries of Smith and Applegarth  it will be a long afternoon and a narrow defeat.

The Batley display against Workington was an improvement on the week before against Doncaster so hopefully the players will play more rugby including moving the ball right/left from the ruck area , trying chip kicks over the defensive line for Johnson, Campbell or Greenwood to chase and generally taking less safety first options with the ball in hand.

Keighley 46-12 Batley

Att 778

Mom Leatherbarrow

You might be close with the scores ...........40 pts to 6 after 64 minutes.................to Batley (according to Sky Sports centre).

No Black, no Johnson.  Moore and Hemingway half backs.  Strange substitution after 14 minutes according to Sky, Hurst on for Potts.

Wish I'd gone!!

what medication!!!?!?!?!?????!!!????!!!!??! :-)

Take your phone to the repair shop it seems to be stuck on Question and exclamation marks . Good call on the score tho Henry :D  

Great win for the boys must have been something special in training this week. Lets hope its the start of a special end to the season . Is a grand final still a possability ?.

46 - 6 final score.  Terrific.

Halifax scrapping for bonus point at Barrow. 

46 - 6 final score.  Terrific.

Halifax scrapping for bonus point at Barrow. 

No bp for Fax

Good team performance today every single one played well. Very organised and played for each other. Rowe, flanagan, Moore, Potts , cambell all very good.

And Mullally had his best game in a Batley shirt I thought.

Greenwood and Rowe outstanding for me, but everyone played well to be fair.

Really enjoyed it today. Hopefully that's the slump over and we can kick on.

Certain people needed to look in the mirror and come back stronger and it's worked now time to kick on!

great game,a vast improvement all over the pitch.plenty a chips over and players hitting gaps at pace,some great break away plays,hope its a sign of things to come.thought wally really put in some great shots and jc made plenty a yards but tom was brilliant today and my mom all day long, every player should be proud a that performance as keighley have some good players but we kept them quiet and dident give them any space to geta roll on.well done the dogs. made my day seeing baz with a dummy in. :giveheart:

He looked to have very quick hands and certainly didn't look out of place.

He took the wrong decision once on the last tackle, but apart from that a very promising debut. Even more so with it being his first game at this level.

And he's only going to get better I'm sure.