Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

vitocorleone

Score Predictor

37 posts in this topic

Must post this had to do a bit of trolling on workington site childish i know but after all there skits last week. I thought a reply was in order . Was done in the best posible taste but as much as we dont like dews but y would anyone put they hate there rivals as a sighn in name sorry find it childish and very silly cant understand hate in rugby . Football is a totaly diffrent mind set cant help that because imho isnt what i would call a family game unlike rugby whicj imho is and should always be kept that way ie changing ends at half time no segragtion and FRIENDLY BANTER NOT OFFENCIVE .

Thought it was a master stroke by JK , putting Danny and Ash as Joint Captains , Batley thro n thro , to lead the team out of our slump

I'd sign both again next year as they do an excellent job for us, signified by Ash's double yesterday

Think Danny has made his mind up on retiring and has been a great servant to the club and a good guy to boot.

As for Ash, when hes on his game hes a must for me. Glad hes back in the side, always gives his all for the cause.

Best prediction that Mr Oulton , what we gonna do against Barrow

Best prediction that Mr Oulton , what we gonna do against Barrow

Another win 32 - 10 to Kears champion elect!

Black's Mrs is expecting. Don't know about Johnson