Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tightrope

Liam campbell

76 posts in this topic

I have it on very good authority. And I mean from the top that Liam campbell has signed for whitehaven next year.

If true, good luck to him. I believe he lives and works up there, so it would make sense.

I have it on very good authority. And I mean from the top that Liam campbell has signed for whitehaven next year.

Is that so ? Hmmmm

Well that's the least 3 seasons he supposed to have signed for us, will believe it, when its announced by the club.

HW

heard nathan mossop and andrew dawson aswell plus and i very much doubt it liam harrison i think a lot will depend if you lot get relegated and at the moment i think you,ll escape with a bit to spare looking at the run ins for the bottom teams

"heard nathan mossop and andrew dawson aswell plus and i very much doubt it liam harrison"

Is that so ? Hmmm

ive heard (on very good authority) that we are signing Sam Tompkins for next season whether we get relegated or not ;)  :P  :D

Maybe DR Teams can sign contracted players for next season, nothing would surprise me anymore,

Maybe DR Teams can sign contracted players for next season, nothing would surprise me anymore.

ive heard (on very good authority) that we are signing Sam Tompkins for next season whether we get relegated or not ;):P:D

I heard it was Tom Sampkins!

Ritchie myler and pat Richards I heard from a very good source and I MEAN .. A very good source .. Down the pub ! ( wink ).

Well you won't be making fun when it's released. Along with harrison , mossop , and dawson. And there all done deals believe me. Whitehaven asked permission to speak to them weeks ago and have captured all of them of you. You've well and truly missed the boat

Sice retireing from pro game so mossop being from millom and crellins cousin then I could see that happening

Well you won't be making fun when it's released. Along with harrison , mossop , and dawson. And there all done deals believe me. Whitehaven asked permission to speak to them weeks ago and have captured all of them of you. You've well and truly missed the boat

Pint of what he's having please Landlord.

Just like last year? And the year before?

JUST don,t know where there players are going to,  with all the players from town and barrow that they are supposed to be signing,but how can blame them going to a big money club

I thought that clubs couldn't contact or speak with other clubs players until 1st September!!