Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tightrope

Liam campbell

76 posts in this topic

JUST don,t know where there players are going to, with all the players from town and barrow that they are supposed to be signing,but how can blame them going to a big money club

supposed to be 3 or 4 of the higher earners leaving marra so plenty of room on the cap plus seems like were after cumbrian players

I thought that clubs couldn't contact or speak with other clubs players until 1st September!!

You spoilsport Keith, talking sense.

I thought that clubs couldn't contact or speak with other clubs players until 1st September!!

Any club can ask permission to speak to a player who is on a one year deal after July .

Any club can ask permission to speak to a player who is on a one year deal after July .

At last someone who knows what there talking about

At last someone who knows what there talking about

Not that bothered about any player leaving the club, they are all replaceable. Surprised about Harrison's name coming up though, especially after him nearly not playing this season at all. I'm sure your "top source" will give you the reason why he nearly didn't play this year - if you don't know already.

guys dont you know haven can pick and choose anyone in the cumbria area. you know like they did with matty,shacks,olstrum and carter last year. they have such a great pulling power that locals cant resist. and with woods new sponsorship deal with greggs its free pasties for anyone who signs, how can town and the raiders compete.

guys dont you know haven can pick and choose anyone in the cumbria area. you know like they did with matty,shacks,olstrum and carter last year. they have such a great pulling power that locals cant resist. and with woods new sponsorship deal with greggs its free pasties for anyone who signs, how can town and the raiders compete.

Class :)

Think mossop and newton would be a class double act at number 9

For Barrow when we sign Newton :hunter:  :tongue:

for the record its a barrow fan saying it not a haven fan, just before them lot start saying we are saying we are signing x y z player

barrow fan saying it wonky not a haven fan

What do you expect!

If Barrow get relegated then you have to be pretty committed to probably double your travel and half your pay! 

I think most will be looking elsewhere! unfortunately.

for the record its a barrow fan saying it not a haven fan, just before them lot start saying we are saying we are signing x y z player

How do you know its a Barrow fan?

Posted four times all on this thread - and in one of those post directed following comment to Barrow fans "You've well and truly missed the boat" 

From the tone of the posts more likely to be choccy with yet another username.

Dear me looks like someone is spending what they haven't got once again !! We've had Whitehaven 1992 and Whitehaven 2010 what's the betting on us getting a Whitehaven 2015 very shortly ;)

I have heard this morning that Cammy has re-signed for next year. :bb:

Lets hope this is true.

I have heard this morning that Cammy has resigned for next year. :bb:

Lets hope this is true.

I assume that's a typo.

he means re-signed

barrow fan saying it wonky not a haven fan

its haven fans who say miller is signing for you next season, although from his twitter he quite clearly states hes got at least another season with town.

he means re-signed

Oh my mistake, let's hope it is true then.

its haven fans who say miller is signing for you next season, although from his twitter he quite clearly states hes got at least another season with town.

Whitehaven team next year according to a reliable Haven source.

Brett Carter

Elliot Miller

Jesse Joe Parker

Liam Harrison

Craig Calvert

Callum Phillips

Liam Campbell

Ewan Dowes

Nathan Mossop

Andrew Dawson

Brett Phillips

Jarrod Stack

Peter Lupton

I'm being a tad sarcastic yes, but Haven fans have linked themselves with the majority of that side.

That wouldnt be a bad team marra prefer scott macca at centre harrison second row lol and wonky it was me who mentioned the miller crack now I thougjt he was on a 2 year contract me marra from work told me miller wanted to sign for us with his millom marras mossop and dawson and me marras not a haven fan his a former Barrow player wojt happen but would be nice if it did

Brett Carter

Elliot Miller

Jesse Joe Parker

Liam Harrison

Craig Calvert

Callum Phillips

Liam Campbell

Ewan Dowes

Nathan Mossop

Andrew Dawson

Brett Phillips

Jarrod Stack

Peter Lupton

I'm being a tad sarcastic yes, but Haven fans have linked themselves with the majority of that side.

Too many locals in there for Haven!!! And Haven fans wouldn't have any Town players as they aren't good enough!!

I better say I'm just joking of H4E will be along to slap my wrists again.

Brett Carter

Elliot Miller

Jesse Joe Parker

Liam Harrison

Craig Calvert

Callum Phillips

Liam Campbell

Ewan Dowes

Nathan Mossop

Andrew Dawson

Brett Phillips

Jarrod Stack

Peter Lupton

Don't forget the new coach, I've heard is Darren Holt!