Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tightrope

Liam campbell

76 posts in this topic

Whitehaven team next year according to a reliable Haven source.

Brett Carter

Elliot Miller

Jesse Joe Parker

Liam Harrison

Craig Calvert

Callum Phillips

Liam Campbell

Ewan Dowes

Nathan Mossop

Andrew Dawson

Brett Phillips

Jarrod Stack

Peter Lupton

I'm being a tad sarcastic yes, but Haven fans have linked themselves with the majority of that side.

youve forgot the marquee signing of james roby. hes turned down the eels in oz for the slippery buggers in haven.

And  Anthony Minichiello is turning down Wigan cos he wants to sign for the mighty Haven.

It's ok all these players allegedly signing for haven but what happens when they go bust half way through the season and can't pay their wages? They'd be better off sticking to where they know they'll get paid rather.

I heard a rumour, and this ones from the top, that haven have signed des johnson as coach next year....

I heard a rumour, and this ones from the top, that haven have signed des johnson as coach next year....

So September first lads let there intentions be known, I hope all 3 Cumbrian clubs are safe at this point too!!

Haven have spoken on the phone to players mentioned on this thread but weather they sign or not I never asked as its non of my business ;-)

So September first lads let there intentions be known, I hope all 3 Cumbrian clubs are safe at this point too!!

Think its a banker that were all safe now pal

I hope so, then next season all teams need to strengthen but to me it's the local game they need to get lads from,take your kells, egremont,wath brow these lads travel down country now and collect a Lot of wins we need to try and get lads interested

I hope so, then next season all teams need to strengthen but to me it's the local game they need to get lads from,take your kells, egremont,wath brow these lads travel down country now and collect a Lot of wins we need to try and get lads interested

Me nephew plays for kells first team his only 18 and supposed to be very good had a stint with salford academy last year but says he wouldn,t sign for town or haven coz he wouldn,t get in the first teams right away i think most have the same attitude would rather go on BARLA tours when their young we need a joint west cumbria reserve team i reckon and when theirs no games let the young uns go back to their amateur clubs

Fully agree with that lads would benefit from going back to there roots to play if there coming back from injury or out of favour I know I would certainly go and pay a few quid to watch an amateur game if a player was playing!! Very surprised none of the guys have been at Gateshead on loan this season either

Whitehaven team next year according to a reliable Haven source.

Brett Carter

Elliot Miller

Jesse Joe Parker

Liam Harrison

Craig Calvert

Callum Phillips

Liam Campbell

Ewan Dowes

Nathan Mossop

Andrew Dawson

Brett Phillips

Jarrod Stack

Peter Lupton

I'm being a tad sarcastic yes, but Haven fans have linked themselves with the majority of that side.

bloody hell, add newton and palmer then that will be 6 millom lads in the squad!

I heard a roomer that a millomite had won the lottery (£10) and has signed them all back to millom, so they can get promoted and challange the brow for the NCL title! :P

Well Saints are looking for a back up hooker for Roby, so Newton could certainly be off to Saints

Why? He hasn't showed championship level let alone going up a league, don't get me wrong he isn't a bad player and ever improving but Newton isn't stand out to go up a level,

Newton done very well for us this season and saints just said they liked the look of him.

Fair play if they give a young Cumbrian a change I suppose? Any more on macavoy to saints? I like that guy always have against town he can create something from nowhere on his feet

Fair play if they give a young Cumbrian a change I suppose? Any more on macavoy to saints? I like that guy always have against town he can create something from nowhere on his feet

Think saints just said they liked the look of macca and newton we cant complain weve used a few of their young stars this season jessie joe as been our stand out player this season some of his tries have been outstanding

Think saints just said they liked the look of macca and newton we cant complain weve used a few of their young stars this season jessie joe as been our stand out player this season some of his tries have been outstanding

Yeh us Townies always said jessica was a good un ;)

Yeh us Townies always said jessica was a good un ;)

ha took the lad time to settle well nearly a season lol

Well you won't be making fun when it's released. Along with harrison , mossop , and dawson. And there all done deals believe me. Whitehaven asked permission to speak to them weeks ago and have captured all of them of you. You've well and truly missed the boat

Well I think we will be making fun as Harrison Dawson and Mossop have resigned for us... Look a bit of a muppet now don't you

Well I think we will be making fun as Harrison Dawson and Mossop have resigned for us... Look a bit of a muppet now don't you 

You always get speculation and a lot of bull**** posted on here about this time of the year regarding who is staying and who is leaving, from experience I always choose to take 90% of it with a pinch of salt, Tightrope has proved himself to look rather silly hasn't he.

He was sooooooo sure wasn't he hahahaha

Well you won't be making fun when it's released. Along with harrison , mossop , and dawson. And there all done deals believe me. Whitehaven asked permission to speak to them weeks ago and have captured all of them of you. You've well and truly missed the boat

*Making fun face*