Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

oldham13

London v Oldham Score Updates (3pm)

35 posts in this topic

• 80: Goal scored for Oldham by Lewis Palfrey
  • 80: Try scored for Oldham by Adam Files

London 24 Oldham 44

(80 Mins)

Excellent result again from the lads. Shame that Gateshead couldn't hold on to the lead at the end but Crusaders still have some tough games to go.

Two magnificent wins on the bounce. Given what last week must have taken out of the players, this week's result is possibly even more impressive than last week, as brilliant as that was. Well done, Oldham.

Well done lads. Tell you something though. If we don't get automatic promotion I can see us winning the play offs, but if if crusaders slip up at the last hurdle I reckon they'll have a tough time in the play offs. Think the pressure is on them now. Come on Oldham.

Well done Yeds, you're coming to form at the right time. Had to follow both games on twitter but obviously exciting games. Makes for a very interesting last few games. May the best team win.

Crusaders would have had no complaints if Gateshead had won the game. They matched us all over the pitch and were the best Gateshead side I have seen since Super greed days. Can't see Crusaders slipping up in any of the 3 home games but Skolars away is the tricky one. Rochdale would die to stop Oldham winning the league though wouldn't they - surely? Could be a couple more twists in the tail yet!