Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

redditchbulldog

anthony nicholson

60 posts in this topic

firstly I commented on GF not likely to tear up a contract and secondly stating a new player coming in was a good replacement....then all hell broke loose ...how dare I know something someone else didn't ?...the god damn  heek of it !!

Then some clown named Coyle amongst others started getting abusive. Look back at the thread and see who started you imbecile. 

and what have you achieved my friend ? I have never been on a forum with so many bitches,

Well I've done just that and looked back at who started throwing the insults first and lo and behold it was you, DOHHHHHHHHHHH

kitchen fitting ? where did that one come from ???

listen, I have better things to do with my time than argue facts with a 'straw plucker'

...Terminater my booty....

Are you for real?

Moderators

Should this person be allowed to post?

Are you for real?

Moderators

Should this person be allowed to post?

If he was racist rather than ageist there would, no doubt, be a reaction by the moderators. Perhaps it is considered acceptable to ridicule the views, or question the intellect, of someone simply because they are middle-aged.  The law, however, says otherwise.

Unfortunately I think some people [maybe the younger ones]don't appreciate some of the misery some of us suffered in the 60's and 70's.

I remember one season winning the first two games and then losing the next fifteen.

A 1st round cup  win at Halifax [johnny Freeman et al] made up for the rest of the season.

The season after a 1st round win at Hull K R was the same.

Trailing over the Pennines every other week [before the M62] just to get hammered all the time.

Some memories stand out : George Standedge clobbering Alex Murphy at warrington is one.A 9 all draw at St Helens is another.

I know ageism can be a problem,but nobody can take away the good and bad memories from us old codgers.

The good ones far outweigh the bad ones.

My dear old Granny died Sept 1968 on a Saturday morning.My biggest concern was we were playing Hull at the Boulevard in the afternoon and we had booked our places on the supporters bus.Even though we lost (Gittins scored our try) I am sure the old dear would have understood our predicament.

I'm 26 and I also think he's rather pathetic, if that helps.

All posters who give it the big 'ITK' spiel usually are.

In reply to last leek post, I'm sure either The Batley News or RL press said that he had been offered terms also for next season, maybe the club could clear this up for us?

Nicholson looked a decent player playing behind a beaten pack for Barrow today. I would be happy to start with Nicholson and Leek covering the hookers  role next season.

I would prefer Leek and Flanagan