Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

drewjak

Staying up

8 posts in this topic

After yesterdays fine display it now looks like we have a very good chance of staying up in this league, but with out putting a dampener on our high spirits what will happen if we cant raise the money for the floodlights?

As i remember we need 100k , looking on the raiders website the fund statement shows,

TOTAL £29,305

INCOME

Vice Presidents £9000

Ground Development Fund £5162

Grand Raffle £3984

Rugby Shop Donation

(John & Marian) £3179

Elvis Night £1250

Travelling Supporters

(Karen Heighton) £1000

Sponsored Walk

(John Marshall) £896

New Years Eve Party & Dip £836

Ground Souvenir Shop since 1/11/12 £407

Easy Fundraising £343

Sale of Fixture Cards £331

Costello's Bar £315

Sale of Programmes & Memoribilia

(J Spoor) £267

Quiz Night & Raffle 1/12/12 £256

Sponsor's Night Raffle £160

Sale of Shorts (Brian May) £115

Building Society Interest £41

Donations £1763

Comprising:- Anonymous £675; J Marshall £570; L Layton £100; Monday Night Mixed Darts Team £81; J Quayle £50; L Morton £50; D Grayless £50; B Silver £40; K&S Holt £38; N Alderson £20; P Roberts £20; R Banks £19; A Athersmith £15; SM Marshall & ME Turbitt £10; P Ballantyne £10; E Moneypenny £20; A Rooke £5.

Which shows we are a good 70k short !,this seems an awful lot of money to find in a short space of time or is someone willing to help us out financially if we manage to stay up?

Yup an extra 12 months to find the funding

You wanna try to tap into a bit of the nuclear money they've give town a lump to do DP up for the world cup and if rumours are right are giving haven even more fo finally do the recre up nowt to say they wouldn't help you pot out

Thats Brilliant news, but its the first ive heard of it ,has it not been made public or have i just completely missed it?

Still a long way to go but im sure it can be raised with some good initiative .

You wanna try to tap into a bit of the nuclear money they've give town a lump to do DP up for the world cup and if rumours are right are giving haven even more fo finally do the recre up nowt to say they wouldn't help you pot out

Maybe the wind farm companys and their associates should help out ,afterall they've completely ruined our views out to sea

Maybe the wind farm companys and their associates should help out ,afterall they've completely ruined our views out to sea

do you know mate you have a very valid point there :shout:

Wasn't there a clothing sale to raise money too? I seem to remember hearing about it. Did this raise any money?