Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bleep1673

Work

31 posts in this topic

That sounds like a good idea. I'd imagine that there are "first aid" type certificates that you can dish out to employees. I would look into how you can become qualified to issue such certificates. I think companies have certain legal obligations wrt first aid and would pay money if you can deliver the right paperwork but won't if you can't.

I would like to thank you all for the ideas.

One of them is to start a Resuscitation Training Course, teaching basic life support to offices/factories/shops etc, and be self-employed, using the skills I have learned over the last 30-odd years of working in an Operating Theatre

Do a proper business case and market research. Your idea is only as good as the money someone will pay for it.

Please take that advice as if it were a life saving tip as many, many people have good ideas that pay nothing then end up bankrupt.

Having read your earlier threads about what has brought this about, I think the best advice for you is not to let alcohol take over your life again

If you're offended by this then there's probably little hope for you.

So make the right decision..

Having read your earlier threads about what has brought this about, I think the best advice for you is not to let alcohol take over your life again

If you're offended by this then there's probably little hope for you.

So make the right decision..

I am not offended by this.

I, like many others on here, are engaging with, and using the services of a certain International recovery agency, and I have been dry for a while now

Do a proper business case and market research.

I have every intention of doing so, and not rushing into anything.

I am not offended by this.

I, like many others on here, are engaging with, and using the services of a certain International recovery agency, and I have been dry for a while now

Great stuff, keep going.