See England take on the best at the 2017 Rugby League World Cup

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blackpool Hawk

Live Super League in the Phoenix

30 posts in this topic

Are the club showing the Leeds united game on Sunday ko 4:30

If its on Sky then it will be on in the Phoenix

It is on sky defo

thought you went to sls stadium to watch hunslet????

Ill be watchin Utd in The Bar . NO Way on This earth am I payin TWICE as much as a Leeds R.L. guy to Support My own team at Home !!!

thought you went to sls stadium to watch hunslet????

I do. Our game will Finnish at about 4.40 so I will be able to watch the football after if that's ok with you

Ill be watchin Utd in The Bar . NO Way on This earth am I payin TWICE as much as a Leeds R.L. guy to Support My own team at Home !!!

You can only get in the Phoenix with a valid match ticket Sunday

I do. Our game will Finnish at about 4.40 so I will be able to watch the football after if that's ok with you

just saying like!!! I don't really mind what you do. I might give hunslet a miss to be honest

just saying like!!! I don't really mind what you do. I might give hunslet a miss to be honest

can't say I blame you

Rhino season ticket holders can buy beer at 10p per pint on production of their season tickets.

best leave the car at home this sunday then

Just seen on website Leeds have sponsored the game so that's a few coffers in the kitty and you spending more than admission in bar so its a win win.

You can only get in the Phoenix with a valid match ticket Sunday

...Ha Ha ! Borrowing a Leeds R.L. season ticket , HALF Price in And 10 p a Pint !!! HOW GOOD IS THAT ? ? ?

Do you know any super league club season ticket holder can get in for half price?

Do you know any super league club season ticket holder can get in for half price?

....YES, Theres Only Leeds R.L. That are holding Hunslet to ransom, (dual reg ) and the end result is there gain. 1 Team in Leeds !!! Leeds R.L. SAVE £ 120,000 ,HUNSLET ARE BOTTOM ,,So what good has it been for US ??????????

If any Leeds fan gets in for £1 cheaper than any Hunslet fan its still wrong.........but thats what the RFL have forced clubs to do.........

If any Leeds fan gets in for £1 cheaper than any Hunslet fan its still wrong.........but thats what the RFL have forced clubs to do.........

Your getting in FREE Sunday is that wrong?  :sclerosis:

And again, Its got nothing to do with the RFL, we made that decision, and the reason we made the decision to allow super league clubs season ticket holders into our games half price just like we have done deals with LUFC season ticket holders and students is simply to attract more floating support, which = more income, which = better chance of surviving and moving forward.

And it seems to have worked as our average attendance is up on last seasons.

And again, Its got nothing to do with the RFL, we made that decision, and the reason we made the decision to allow super league clubs season ticket holders into our games half price just like we have done deals with LUFC season ticket holders and students is simply to attract more floating support, which = more income, which = better chance of surviving and moving forward.

It's got everthing to do with RFL , when Hunslet got the knock back from Super League 1800 fans stopped coming , which is why the club are hav'ing to attracted new fans this way , and you got a jar of HOT pickled onions for that ticket , if theres any left , Sid's done half of em.............

It's got everthing to do with RFL , when Hunslet got the knock back from Super League 1800 fans stopped coming , which is why the club are hav'ing to attracted new fans this way , and you got a jar of HOT pickled onions for that ticket , if theres any left , Sid's done half of em.............

That was 1999 mate, its gone, time to move on.

As for the pickled onions im going to have to smash his door in to get them!

Photo ID cards for season ticket holders next year to stop director's given them away, were not rich (blackbeard) you know :ph34r:    

That was 1999 mate, its gone, time to move on.

As for the pickled onions im going to have to smash his door in to get them!

Gaz how can you move on when thats still the problem thats causeing clubs to suffer , and this new league format with P/R , if any small club like us , Swnton , Keighley and many more win the league the RLF will just knock em back on ground and crowd size , so nowts changed ,.......and i think its his backdoor you'll have to kick in............

Photo ID cards for season ticket holders next year to stop director's given them away, were not rich (blackbeard) you know :ph34r:    

Ha Ha he could'nt direct traffic , get some Stone's on in the phoenix bar..............

Ha Ha he could'nt direct traffic , get some Stone's on in the phoenix bar..............

Stop pinching number 9's favorite repost, Stones on creamflow draft, there's the solution to all our problems.

Any idiot can put a face on someone else's body ha ha ..............