Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scott

Elliot Miller

46 posts in this topic

When should we hear about Elliot's ban

Is it not next Tuesday? If the match had been on a Sunday the Championship players are usually up the week after i.e 9 days later.

Being up a few times before could mean a three gamer .

Higgins of Sheffield only got 2 games for punching McNally in the NR Cup so I wouldn't expect any more than that.

He may be a good attacking weapon but Mcnally looks like a petulant brat on the pitch with his moaning ,complaining and wind up tactics .

He may be a good attacking weapon but Mcnally looks like a petulant brat on the pitch with his moaning ,complaining and wind up tactics .

his behaviour is very similar to tomkins, tries to wind players up, makes sly digs in the tackle then eventually gets a good kicking.

I know it's already been mentioned but heard again to night that miller is on he's to jam

I know it's already been mentioned but heard again to night that miller is on he's to jam

well its 100% bullsh*t as elliot himself said this week on twitter that he had another year at town on his contract.

I know he said that but he is not exactly gonna say he's signed for them

What makes you bring the subject about miller signing for the JAM  SCOTT, leave all that to h4e as nobody knows yet it is all just i heard from someone letts wait and see????

Scott just don't buy into it, our board are smart enough to already have the wheels in motion for next season, sort what needs to be sorted on field then go from there, watch this space

The tail end of every season is the same... The cream of every local team is Haven bound . Blah blah blah . They're simply irresistible ...not . Strip away DR and a couple of go -to players and every time I see them they're a pretty average , uninspiring bunch in my opinion . I would never be fearful of playing them .

I don't believe just hope he doesn't go

Sorry,you are banned from using this forum!

Constant baiting and thread disruption - your second warning so a 90 day ban

This ban is set to expire August 14, 2013, 07:54:26 PM.

All because I tell them that there crack is terrible and If they like 7 up on occasion!!

A week to go and I will be back against the keyboard warriors

Apparently all millers mates from millom that play for Barrow are signing for haven next season. If barrow stay up i doubt it.

Elliot is under contract for us next season end of story ! If haven spend what is rumoured in the close season there won't be a haven to go to the season after..........Oh wait a minute there will be....just under a different name.

what more evidence do you need that elliot is staying with town, when the lad says hes under contract and is staying put. as unicorn says, thats the end of it. hes a town player so lets stop the stupid rumours about our own.

Werent jam signing Stack,Miller,Carter,Shacks and Olstrum last year?? They are full off siht!