Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scott

Elliot Miller

46 posts in this topic

Y do they need if they have got a world class winger

Sqare pants calvet

It seems Elliot has been given 3 games. I'm not sure how that works when he was charged with a Grade B which carries 1-2 games as a punishment.

I guessed three and I'm not surprised at all . It was a bad assault , and he has two prior bans for fighting and a serious grade 3 ban for punching already . You just can't be lamping folk for virtually nothing . The price is to high , especially if you have a rap sheet . And this year punching is the thing all RL authorities are clamping down on . He's gotta control it because he's gonna get wound up a hell of a lot more

The 1 - 2 matches is only guidelines and can be increased if 1. the compliance manager informs the player of aggravating circumstances or 2. if the player has been warned by the Tribunal at a previous hearing that this could be increased or 3. the panel consider there are aggravating circumstances to increase the sentence.

Can't grumble with it. He should be back for the Halifax game.

But it's ok for Hull and Hull KR players to punch each other and only get a yellow. His biggest downfall was the he's bloody good at it!

Qlt asked for it he went for ell so ell isn't really gonna let him is he

Miller can play against York won an appeal against he's ban and got it knocked down to 2 game ban

Apparently it was reduced as they took in to account that he was sent very early in the game, which was almost like missing a game!!

Apparently all millers mates from millom that play for Barrow are signing for haven next season. If barrow stay up i doubt it.

According to a 'reliable Haven source' they are signing Mossop, Dawson, Harrison and Campbell from ourselves.

Then again they can attract these players because they have higher crowds and outbid us for them. I suspect this is the case for when they sign Miller, Stack and the Phillips brothers from yourselves.

I'm afraid Whitehaven is the biggest club in the county nowadays.

Yes, with the lowest crowds! You have to respect Barrow for doing the right thing and trying to repay their debts and sacrificing some players the possibly could've signed to do so. Hopefully they'll stay up as they deserve a break for doing it that way rather than disappear owing a fortune then setting up again and splashing the cash as if nothing had ever happened.

All those travelling players must be costing Haven a fortune.

Every time you look at a team sheet there's up to 10 - 11 travellers in the 17.

How they can splash the cash I don't know but some of the same faces are still there as the last business failiure?