Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sgt pepper

rumour about next season

203 posts in this topic

Don't you know owt about Rugby , every club gets a vote how can one vote change owt , theres a forrest Gump baseball cap in the club shop with your name on it..............

I tried replying to this yesterday but couldn't for laughing

.... Ha Ha,You go on ,have a dig at my post. York City Knights are Down, so theres Nowt you can say thats got much Credibility , mindst I do believe You are A Leeds R.L. supporter . . .Says it All Really ! !

You believe wrong. And if York do go down, at least we'll go down with dignity...

The league status of the club I support has no relevance on the credibility to any of my comments either. Grow up.

gav I'm shocked it's took you till page 8 

The @RLMeltdown tweet brought my attention to it. Its a very painful thread to read if I'm honest mate. Hunslet as a club deserve much better.

The @RLMeltdown tweet brought my attention to it. Its a very painful thread to read if I'm honest mate. Hunslet as a club deserve much better.

I'm glad you are on my wavelength

Irrespective of the modern game Leeds won far more things than us when it was proper rugby lesgue much as it pains me to say so through gritted teeth. So lets at least post something credible instead of talking utter ######.

....SIMPLE, History tells us HUNSLET Are A NAME in Rugby . Thats what they want to Bin .as with Bramley .Leeds R.L. Are Nothing ,No history . BASICALY .A JOKE OUTFIT......

Tell me when were Hunslet world club champions? and when did they get to a super league grand final?

Tell me when were Hunslet world club champions? and when did they get to a super league grand final?

... Valid points for some ,Alas , Playing at Your home ground to Win a final dos nt Mean cut the ice with me. When You play and Win in Auss . I will acknowledge a Great Win ,. Not Winning in Leeds . And The Superleague Grande final is,to me just marketing Hype . The Glory is Winning The Challenge cup . Next best is to be League Champians . . Anyone can get Lucky in playoffs .. Consistancey over a season is Main ....

... Valid points for some ,Alas , Playing at Your home ground to Win a final dos nt Mean cut the ice with me. When You play and Win in Auss . I will acknowledge a Great Win ,. Not Winning in Leeds . And The Superleague Grande final is,to me just marketing Hype . The Glory is Winning The Challenge cup . Next best is to be League Champians . . Anyone can get Lucky in playoffs .. Consistancey over a season is Main ....

the league leaders shield should be the top prize

One thing for sure, there has only been 4 truly great teams of RL.

Hunslet, Swinton, Huddersfield & Wigan

I wait for the day for another team to join them.

You believe wrong. And if York do go down, at least we'll go down with dignity...

The league status of the club I support has no relevance on the credibility to any of my comments either. Grow up.

....Please see your post 25 july ,Quote "im a York fan ,but i also watch All Leeds Rhinos home games" ... So You watch Leeds R.L. at home but Dont Support them ? ? ? Strange ? ? Are You A 'Steward' ? Or Perhaps You are "RONNIE The Rhino"!!!

....Please see your post 25 july ,Quote "im a York fan ,but i also watch All Leeds Rhinos home games" ... So You watch Leeds R.L. at home but Dont Support them ? ? ? Strange ? ? Are You A 'Steward' ? Or Perhaps You are "RONNIE The Rhino"!!!

Maybe he just likes watching rugby league?

looks like your secret about being Ronnie is out Gav ;)

I'm not Ronnie the Rhino. I'm a sports journalist. I own a 50% stake in LoveRugbyLeague.com. I watch a lot of Rugby League at all levels.

I don't have to explain myself to you, but there you go.

maybe he is a York fan who happens to live in Headingly

Another Bingo!

Posted · Hidden by John Drake, August 12, 2013 - dodgy stuff

Heard some very interesting things today including the chairmans daughter admitting that the rhinos tie in has been a mistake. Let's hope this is the beginning of the end

Heard some very interesting things today including the chairmans daughter admitting that the rhinos tie in has been a mistake. Let's hope this is the beginning of the end

I heard the same rumour. App talking to ian johnsons daughter at the time

I think you heard wrong...

1 things things for sure reading this forum the supporters are'nt happy me included . the board have to listen to us and do something about it