Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sgt pepper

rumour about next season

203 posts in this topic

Posted · Hidden by John Drake, August 12, 2013 - dodgy stuff

I think you are deluded I was there you were not

Why am I deluded? I haven't said anything!

she should keep her voice down if she doesn't want proper fans hearing what she is saying

she should keep her voice down if she doesn't want proper fans hearing what she is saying

So are you saying she is a liar?

Where has anyone said anything about her being a liar

Where has anyone said anything about her being a liar

I linked you to a tweet where she said that she never said what you thought she said. You and macca 6 are still saying she did say it.

It all seems a bit sad, thats all.

Ok I will say this. She said her dad was at the club most nights and that she didn't agree with the Leeds tie in as did Nicola Johnson as did a another who I don't know the name of but he is a regular Hunslet fan

They won't have to worry about Hunslet fans next season

Your all out of order she's a young lass true or not should not of been put on here u make me sick

What's happening to my club makes me sick

If you keep this up we will lose our chairman

Well it doesn't help when fans make stuff up just so they can be more outraged.

Its like some weird sort of sadomasochism.

Here's the girl's view anyway, I know who I believe!

were you there???? Dont make comments on something you have no idea about. Typical york fans. Now swim along like a nice boy

were you there???? Dont make comments on something you have no idea about. Typical york fans. Now swim along like a nice boy

So you are calling the girls liars?

So you are calling the girls liars?

yes

yes

Wow. I pity your club, I really do. It deserves so much better.

Wow. I pity your club, I really do. It deserves so much better.

so are you calling me a liar??

Gav nothing to do with you lads please stop this now

Gav nothing to do with you lads please stop this now

No problem, I'm out. Just surprised at how far some fans will go to get a good rush of outrage in their lives. It really is sad to see.

I think dual reg or not dual reg what ever happens we all need to remember we are Hunslet we the fans own the club and the people who volunteer at the club are doing a brilliant job I don't care if we have DR or not I am just glad we have a club everyone falling out is not going to do any good what so ever surely there must be a better way to discuss this issue I see both points of view in my honest opinion I would rather be a champ 1 side just using Hunslet players but it's not a ideal world and people need to decide what they want from the club am not sure that many people would continue to watch Championship one rugby any more than a year

You can't please all of the people all of the time.

What we can do is survive as a club. If that means we get a helping hand from Leeds then so be it. In an ideal world we wouldn't need help, but life's a ##### sometimes.

I didn't hear people moaning when Jimmy Keinhorst & Liam Hood were ripping it up, in fact most of us we're waxing lyrical.

In the midst of this relegation battle the last thing we need is back biting and arguments like we have now. People say the Leeds link up is embarrassing, but this thread is even worse, makes us a laughing stock to be brutally honest.

And while I'm ranting I think everyone volunteering their time and tirelessly working to keep the club going deserve a bit more respect. So many people have so many ideas on here, but I don't see people queing round the block to help out and give their time. People certainly don't deserve to be slagged off on here, people will start to wonder why they bother, and let's see how long we last then.

There's been so much hot air spouted on this forum recently it's unreal. Conspiracies galore regarding McDermott & Hetherington, what was stopping people talking to them today? Why not ask them when they're planning to take over?

We had a great win today, and we have a very winnable game next week too. I should be boucning off the walls with joy and excitement, but one look at this forum and quite frankly I lost the will to live.

Rant over, onwards to York next week!

You can't please all of the people all of the time.

What we can do is survive as a club. If that means we get a helping hand from Leeds then so be it. In an ideal world we wouldn't need help, but life's a ##### sometimes.

I didn't hear people moaning when Jimmy Keinhorst & Liam Hood were ripping it up, in fact most of us we're waxing lyrical.

In the midst of this relegation battle the last thing we need is back biting and arguments like we have now. People say the Leeds link up is embarrassing, but this thread is even worse, makes us a laughing stock to be brutally honest.

And while I'm ranting I think everyone volunteering their time and tirelessly working to keep the club going deserve a bit more respect. So many people have so many ideas on here, but I don't see people queing round the block to help out and give their time. People certainly don't deserve to be slagged off on here, people will start to wonder why they bother, and let's see how long we last then.

There's been so much hot air spouted on this forum recently it's unreal. Conspiracies galore regarding McDermott & Hetherington, what was stopping people talking to them today? Why not ask them when they're planning to take over?

We had a great win today, and we have a very winnable game next week too. I should be boucning off the walls with joy and excitement, but one look at this forum and quite frankly I lost the will to live.

Rant over, onwards to York next week!

Could wrote that myself, but lost the will to live....or post on here.....

Very well wrote Morley, excellant post.

I've removed the whole series of comments from this thread accusing named individuals of lying.

Totally inappropriate behaviour on here and against the general Terms & Conditions of Use. Also, if you can't prove what you're posting, it is quite dangerous ground legally.

(And before anyone accuses me of being a Rhino stooge, I'm a Bradford Bulls fan).

I've removed the whole series of comments from this thread accusing named individuals of lying.

Totally inappropriate behaviour on here and against the general Terms & Conditions of Use. Also, if you can't prove what you're posting, it is quite dangerous ground legally.

(And before anyone accuses me of being a Rhino stooge, I'm a Bradford Bulls fan).

Well done sir ... one of the ugliest and most uncalled for threads there's been on here for a long time.