Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sgt pepper

rumour about next season

203 posts in this topic

Just for the record. Excellent performance on Sunday. All 17 stood up and put their bodies on the line. Thought marchy was immense, esp when he came back on. Imo he's having a new lease of life at hooker. grimmer looked back to his best roaming the pitch and locking the #### and kainy showed Watson how a full backs role should be played.

Also, for the board and mr. Eaton. See what happens when we don't have any rhinos on board!!!!

James cunny - for the record I have offered my services up twice to be a volenteer. In both occasions leaving my number, but guess what? I'm still awaiting the call. Maybe my face doesn't fit, or my surnames incorrect :(

Just for the record. Excellent performance on Sunday. All 17 stood up and put their bodies on the line. Thought marchy was immense, esp when he came back on. Imo he's having a new lease of life at hooker. grimmer looked back to his best roaming the pitch and locking the #### and kainy showed Watson how a full backs role should be played.

:(

2 minutes of magic for Town produced two early tries and a missed tackle from fullback Kain on the next play allowed them to cross once again for a try that had the potential to be the game breaker