Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hunsok3

D DAY 2 the sequal

45 posts in this topic

Come on Town do the business over the Hawks today.

Quote from the Workington forum:

If Chris Clough can get into their team they must be desparate!

Got to agree.

Come on Town do the business over the Hawks today.

Whatever happens today we will be turning you over again. I hope Watson embarrasses you again by running 60m from a tap and off loading to Keinhorst for the most embarrassing try of the season.

Quote from the Workington forum:

If Chris Clough can get into their team they must be desparate!

Got to agree.

im sure it wasnt a dig at the hawks, more like we know what hes like and he was a penalty machine when he was with us. loves a sly dig in the tackle as well.

Whatever happens today we will be turning you over again. I hope Watson embarrasses you again by running 60m from a tap and off loading to Keinhorst for the most embarrassing try of the season.

doubt he'll be offloading to jimmy again this year

doubt he'll be offloading to jimmy again this year

True

Gazmeister,

Let's see what happens next Sunday, league positions don't lie at this time of the season so both teams are poor, i have been ribbed on our forum but think we are already doomed as we don't appear to have the team spirit or burning desire to stay up, what ever us Knightsfans think of the Hawks your lads always play as a team and that might just get you out of the hole you are in, don't see us going anywhere but down.

York have had the extra rest period ,home advantage .Hunslet have Dave March Leading . NO CONTEST . HUNSLET By 10 !!!!!!

keighley got a bp tonight which dosent do us any favours.

Keighley apparently picked up the bonus point at the death and Workington apparently suffered a hatful of injuries.

Neither of them good news for us as we really could do with Workington winning at Barrow by +13 on Sunday ...

Can we ask the RFL for those 2 bonus points we are owed from Batley away & Workington away?

Unfortunately bonus points are awarded for scorelines after 80 minutes and not 79 minutes and 45 seconds ... !!!

Incidentally, Barrow have picked up at least three league points in three separate games after the final hooter has gone this season !!

Unfortunately bonus points are awarded for scorelines after 80 minutes and not 79 minutes and 45 seconds ... !!!

Incidentally, Barrow have picked up at least three league points in three separate games after the final hooter has gone this season !!

but we also lost 2 at Keighley at the death giving them the win

Hunslet must win sunday or its all over I feel.....having to play Featherstone and Sheffield who are both desperate to finish top will be a huge ask to even get bonus points.......

Thanks Sherlock..

Hunslet must win sunday or its all over I feel.....having to play Featherstone and Sheffield who are both desperate to finish top will be a huge ask to even get bonus points.......

Wow.... with that depth of understanding you should try and get a job in Rugby League

3 Points at York . Not A Worry. Extra points is down to The Kindness of Leeds R.L. So 3 Its for the season then !. Amazing really how Swinton have had Morley And Briers ... Yet SINFIELD returns from injury ,straight into Superleague ? ? ? ? I await replys mrbus ,staithclose and any Other Dual Reg FANNABIES ....

3 Points at York . Not A Worry. Extra points is down to The Kindness of Leeds R.L. So 3 Its for the season then !. Amazing really how Swinton have had Morley And Briers ... Yet SINFIELD returns from injury ,straight into Superleague ? ? ? ? I await replys mrbus ,staithclose and any Other Dual Reg FANNABIES ....

Same with us we never got Gareth Ellis !!!!

Thought you did not want any Leeds players playing in our team ?

So why moan about Leeds not giving us any players then?

Thought you did not want any Leeds players playing in our team ?

So why moan about Leeds not giving us any players then?

..... Am Happy to Live without Leeds R.L. players . . Confident Hunslet squad can do a job tom ..See you at the game .