Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pennington

Batley vs Barrow predictions

58 posts in this topic

26-4 half time, lets hope we can get some points going down the hill.

oh dear !!! hope we playing down hill in second half

cant believe after last weeks performance we got battered 54-4 this week :fie:

The Dogs have started clicking these past two weeks and we dominated today

Haven getting hammered against Keighley at home 18-46

Town winning at Hunslet 16-12 after being down 0-12 at half time. Come n Town another 12 points.

We must beat Town, Swinton & Keighley now.

Haven getting hammered against Keighley at home 18-46

My goodness........the conspiracy theorists will be thinking that Haven have thrown this one to help get the Raiders relegated!...........Surely they wouldn't stoop this low to get their hands on some of our better players!

My goodness........the conspiracy theorists will be thinking that Haven have thrown this one to help get the Raiders relegated!...........Surely they wouldn't stoop this low to get their hands on some of our better players!

They wont be getting em, were staying up 2 wins from the next 3 i think will be enough hopefully we can get all 9 points on offer and look towards next season.

The League Table now appears to be as follows:

Sheffield      61points

Fev              58

Fax              53

Leigh           53

Batley          50

Haven          36

Dewsbury    35

Donny          35

Town           33

Keighley      30

Swinton       27

RAIDERS    27

Hunslet        26

York            24

It's getting tighter than ever at the bottom. Apart from Barrow Town have also to play Keighley and York. Town could determine who goes down. If only they had beaten Hunslet by more than 12 points.

If only they had actually beaten Hunslet would be a start!

We were never going to get anything from the game today. With McGilvary kicking the goals, that means Haggerty would of been rested which is a wise decision. The last 3 games are going to be crucial, win our home games and we should be fine.

I think the result has put some people back down to earth. It's going to be extremely tough these last few games, but I'm more than confident we will get through it.

Whatever has happened at Haven I really don't know.

Edit: Haggerty wasn't rested according to love RL wonder why he wasn't kicking.

Hopefully we dont need to rely on other teams, i really see town and keighley as must win games i think the 6 points will do us but who knows.

no one should bet on any game in this league. who would have thought at start of today all three cumbrian teams getting their ***** spanked. bet town put on the show of their season when they come down and play us and keighly get summat up there.

no one should bet on any game in this league. who would have thought at start of today all three cumbrian teams getting their ***** spanked. bet town put on the show of their season when they come down and play us and keighly get summat up there.

Town and Keighly playing on Wednesday will be a huge advantage to ourselves. Hopefully town put them to the cleaners but get tired doing so.

well beat keighley on wednesday theres no worries about that. then sunday we might just play a 2nd string and help out our friendly neighbours.

Just back home and have witnessed another poor  performance following the excelllent result from last week. Batley were superior in  all aspects of play.

Our only apparent game plan was for our forwards trying to batter there way through,  hopeless. 

The penalty count against us which i believe was something like !7 to 5 didnt help mainly for his interpretation of a high tackle resulting in us possibly having only 35% of possession.

Has to be much improved against Wukkie next week

Not surprised Town got beat, most of their players were at a wedding all day Friday and got absolutely rat @rsed, when I heard this yesterday from someone who was there I couldn't see them winning.

well beat keighley on wednesday theres no worries about that. then sunday we might just play a 2nd string and help out our friendly neighbours.

I hope not Wonky, I would hate to think I'll be making that vomit inducing trip over corney to watch a depleted team, sorry about today boys we just need to keep 13 on the field in future !!

I am very disappointed we were stuffed as heavily as that after last weeks performance ... at least we could've given Batley a bloody game !