Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pennington

Batley vs Barrow predictions

58 posts in this topic

Haven getting hammered against Keighley at home 18-46

Town winning at Hunslet 16-12 after being down 0-12 at half time. Come n Town another 12 points.

We must beat Town, Swinton & Keighley now.

are you sure your a raiders supporter. why do barrow have to win all remaining games. Talk about negativity. We were never going to get a result at batley.

I didn't expect anything from Batley but being realistic about points. Swinton, Keighley & Hunslet are winning games but we've got to prove we can beat Swinton, Keighley and Workington or at least 2 of them. Last week was brilliant but we must be able to follow it up. I was expecting no points for Hunslet today and 1 point for Keighley.

Any way it doesn't matter what any of us think.  'Whatever Will Be Will Be' as Doris Day sung.

Just back home and have witnessed another poor  performance following the excelllent result from last week. Batley were superior in  all aspects of play.

Our only apparent game plan was for our forwards trying to batter there way through,  hopeless. 

The penalty count against us which i believe was something like !7 to 5 didnt help mainly for his interpretation of a high tackle resulting in us possibly having only 35% of possession.

Has to be much improved against Wukkie next week

I believe we gave away 6 pens in each half which is unacceptable if we wish to win games

are you sure your a raiders supporter. why do barrow have to win all remaining games. Talk about negativity. We were never going to get a result at batley.

are you sure your a raiders supporter? talk about negativity.

our next 3 games are probably the most winnable  3 games in a row we have had all season, (not a dig at any of the 3 teams either before anyone starts)

to stay up we have to win our 2 home games and get at least a BP at swinton thats what i think anyways.

Cmon Barrow!

Not surprised Town got beat, most of their players were at a wedding all day Friday and got absolutely rat @rsed, when I heard this yesterday from someone who was there I couldn't see them winning.

Just imagine what they could do when sober!!!!!!!!!!

Batley was always going to be hard ,but only shows what most supporters agree we are too light and have been all season ,the big pack run all over us,don't blame the players,they try their best, who ever selects the signings does not see what is required,you have let us down

It's already be said on here that Barrow rarely have success at Batley. As far as the team is concerned we can only sign players e can afford. How Batley do it on their gates I don't know. We are the 5th best supported team in the Championship and we struggle. Also don't forget they are very used to playing up the 'hill'

As a point of interest they have won 5 home games and lost 4 and drawn 1.

Mike sorry the. Statement we sign only what we can afford does not take into account we have signed players not up to what we need,no full back ,no pack leader,no weight in the pack

Sign what we need not second best, one player we need is better than two we can afford

I don't name anyone but the supports will tell you if you need to know