Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

09/08/13 - Salford City Reds v Leeds Rhinos KO 8pm

Who will win?   7 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Salford City Reds
    • Leeds Rhinos
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 posts in this topic

Discuss Salford City Reds v Leeds Rhinos here.

expect leeds to go through the motions and get the result as they did against the broncos. Dont reckon the loss of Moon will have much of a bearing on the game but hope its not serious, hes been our signing of the season imo.

expect leeds to go through the motions and get the result as they did against the broncos. Dont reckon the loss of Moon will have much of a bearing on the game but hope its not serious, hes been our signing of the season imo.

He's out for 3 weeks as is Delaney

As I thought Leeds were the best side in Super League to visit the SCS last year I was pleased they won the Grand Final.

The lows of watching Super League this year,after 5 years of Licensed,salary-capped and relegation free rugby league,has been the most disappointing.

Watching 2 kicks from the centre of the field.from the tee,sailing beyond the dead ball line on the full reminded me of the paraphrased saying from Oscar Wilde about losing one may be regarded as misfortune but losing two looks like carelessness.I didn't enjoy last Sunday at Huddersfield.

Having 4 young players from the interchange being more energised,determined and enthusiastic than more senior players

led to an unsurpassed feeling of frustration.

I hope the Salford squad put it together tonight and the kicking game comes from the halves further up the field,rather than the full back.

Two injury depleted sides.Some youngsters on show.Wind speeds have increased.

Just hope it is enjoyable and Salford win.

No Vickery either...

Will both be back for the charge to O.T then :yahoo:

Score line flattered Leeds, some great effort from the young Salford players.

I have no idea how Gaskell got MOM, I hope he bothers for Bradford next season. He simply couldn't be bothered defensively. Made a few attacking moves, but between him failing to be the last line of defence and McGoldrick rushing the line added to the score.

Fages is really turning into something special.

Keinhorst looked in a huge amount of pain, hope he is OK.

I have never seen a touch judge spend the whole of the 2nd half within the field of play not sure if he knew where the line was.