Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gnidir

Salford red devils

23 posts in this topic

If it's the one off RLFans then no. It was something that someone designed for Salford but Koukash chose not to go with it. The one he chose must be good then, because I thought that was a great logo!

Not sure if this is legit, but showed up in google search and might be the new logo. Fairly cool if it is!

Are we meant to be able to see something, or is a dig at how invisible Salford's marketing has been in recent years!

sorry guys the link didnt post, if you google salford red devils, row 3, 2 from the left

sorry guys the link didnt post, if you google salford red devils, row 3, 2 from the left

Not every search brings the exact same results for every user. Row 3, 2 from the left is a picture of Dr K standing on a balcony when I Google Salford Red Devils.

If you can't post the image, just post a link to the page where the image is.

i just did, it keeps deleting it on here.

industrycreative.co

slash salford city reds

Is it this one you mean?

It does seem to have the description that fits:

SalfordRedDevils.gif

That's the one off RLFans which is indeed a fantastic logo.

From worrying posts I've heard the actual logo is appalling and looks like it's been designed by a 12 year old on photoshop.

Hope this is wide of the mark!

Looks a little too sinister for me... Can't see how the could get a family-friendly mascot out of that! Great design though but I can see why they would perhaps opt for something else. Really hope they get some good branding sorted out.

Well if the Doc wants it to be a true representation, then it should have the most beautiful looking Angel you can find as the logo.

I don't know why, given that it has no pupils, but it just looks a little cross-eyed to me

I

wish they would change the team photo in the entrance by the RBS Bank.Karl Harrison sits proudly in the middle.Not good PR is it.

Whoops forgot to say in the Trafford Centre.

I imagine thats because the kit that season was sponsored by the Trafford Centre.

I imagine thats because the kit that season was sponsored by the Trafford Centre.

You and your facts!

every time i visit Peel and come out of their offices I see that picture and wish it was updated!

Not a fan of that logo (on RLFans).. shield and type look nice, but that cariacature looks ropey.. looks like a decomposed Canbera Raider. Sensible that the good Dr. bumped that one