Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lifer

swinton v york

58 posts in this topic

Its amazing when someone has a dig and you have one back you become the touchy one

The majority of the players we have at our disposal are very very young. Maybe theyve just found their feet

Who knows?

As for Thursday night attendances I struggled to make it and it was my day off and its just down the road. Who cares?

Im glad I went it was a great game.

If I'm right, Pennington asked the question, ( how can a club survive with an attendance like that ). We all know that midweek games affect attendances but to have an attendence between 200 and 400, surely a club can not survive on that, unless you have a fantastic advertising team!!!!!

I know its not your fault Mark, most teams seem to bring Des back into the equation when there seems to be some 'banter' between clubs.

You've got to remember, we got caught !!!

Anyway, well done on the win and I agree with Marshy 1, the real culprits are the TV companies, either it be SKY or PREMIER SPORTS

Swinton are averaging about 650 attendance wise. So actually not much lower than ourselves this season. But then again we have our own ground which will mean we take all beer and food takings ect. What's Swintons deal with the LSV?

This seems to be dragging on now this banter so lets do it like men and get together on the Thursday night before the game, have a pint and take the ###### out of each other. So where do you guys have a pint before the game?

A few of us go in the White Lion on Leigh Road in the town centre. Friendly little boozer, reasonable prices and really good real ale selection. Bring Raiders96 with you and if he behaves I'll buy him a lemonade and a bag of salt & vinegar crisps.

A few of us go in the White Lion on Leigh Road in the town centre. Friendly little boozer, reasonable prices and really good real ale selection. Bring Raiders96 with you and if he behaves I'll buy him a lemonade and a bag of salt & vinegar crisps.

Excellent Steve.

Bring Raiders96 with you and if he behaves I'll buy him a lemonade and a bag of salt & vinegar crisps.

Aww

I think ourselves and Swinton are both going to stay up if I'm honest, if that means anything. Might make the trip to Swinton depending on work, possibility that both our Championship statuses will be confirmed after the fixture.