Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gav Wilson

Doncaster v Knights

110 posts in this topic

Another Dent try, 0-14. Time for Brown to take over on kicks, 6 points passed up, but still an excellent start

Head high tackle, penalty to Doncaster, poor attempt at a tackle, Doncaster try, not seen that happen often this season. 6-14, just keep it tight until HT

Mr Hyde has turned up, another shocking error, another poor attempt at a tackle and from been on top its 12-14

Another Dent try, 0-14. Time for Brown to take over on kicks, 6 points passed up, but still an excellent start

what makes you think brown would have kicked em

what makes you think brown would have kicked em

Check his record at Sheffield Eagles, he was their kicker and his % is better than Carrs

Check his record at Sheffield Eagles, he was their kicker and his % is better than Carrs

how mean more years has brown been playing than Carr? Pretty short memory no one was shouting for brown what tom was kicking at blackbrook

how mean more years has brown been playing than Carr? Pretty short memory no one was shouting for brown what tom was kicking at blackbrook

I was mainly shouting for Jesus at Blackbrook.

Not having a go, just that Brown with his experience maybe the better option, assuming he's fit to kick them?

12-20 ht.Need to stop silly mistakes and we will be celebrating a rare away win

Not having a go, just that Brown with his experience maybe the better option, assuming he's fit to kick them?

I know I'm sorry its the presher geting to me just think Carr gets abit off stick some times and people forget this his is first season playing at this level week in week out enyway come on knights!!

I know I'm sorry its the presher geting to me just think Carr gets abit off stick some times and people forget this his is first season playing at this level week in week out enyway come on knights!!

And he's had a good season and will be all the better for the experience next season, hopefully in a Knights shirt