Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sgt pepper

today

41 posts in this topic

Paul Cooke has kept Doncaster Safe . We need a similar 'old head' to build our team around .. Gareth Rayner playin in Champ 1 ?? What a STAR he would be at Hunslet . Player/Coach Perchance ???

Paul Cooke has kept Doncaster Safe . We need a similar 'old head' to build our team around .. Gareth Rayner playin in Champ 1 ?? What a STAR he would be at Hunslet . Player/Coach Perchance ???

what a load of cods wallop how can you compare Rayner with Paul Cooke in that capacity

Both played at a higher level , Superleague and Great Britain .AND Both still actively playing at club level . What ideas do You have to take Hunslet forward if yr going to Slate mine ???

You worry me Paul if thats your thinking do you know GR recent history? and Mr Eaton will be in charge next year so give it a rest.

Forums are all about opinions ,yours may differ from mine , but i dont tell you to 'give it a rest'. If your content to back a guy who leads a team to relegation ,thats Your priveldge . No Problem . Thats YOU ... Relegation is for No Marks/LOSERS... Of Which This GREAT Club and mYself are NIETHER .....

Forums are all about opinions ,yours may differ from mine , but i dont tell you to 'give it a rest'. If your content to back a guy who leads a team to relegation ,thats Your priveldge . No Problem . Thats YOU ... Relegation is for No Marks/LOSERS... Of Which This GREAT Club and mYself are NIETHER .....

See you at Oxford, its not about been a loser its about having the financial clout to survive in the league the club is in, if the miracle happens and the club survives then its guaranteed relegation next year so just delaying the inevitable, unless either of us wins the lottery.

I agree .who s to say a deal wont happen to put cash into the club?? A Positive Approach is Key ......

It is more than likely delaying the inevitable.

But staying up this season would give us another year of decent income via away fans and also the hope of only having to spend one season in the league of death.

Aside from all this we all have our opinios of the coach etc now is a time to stop bickering amongst ourselves and concentrate on the job in hand ie roaring Hunslet to victory at York.

It is more than likely delaying the inevitable.

But staying up this season would give us another year of decent income via away fans and also the hope of only having to spend one season in the league of death.

Aside from all this we all have our opinios of the coach etc now is a time to stop bickering amongst ourselves and concentrate on the job in hand ie roaring Hunslet to victory at York.

...Point taken . I can accept that .

It will no longer be a 'league of death' after next season though. In my opinion its not even a 'league of death' now.

Crusaders, Oldham and Rochdale are doing just fine.

If Hunslet survive this term and I never thought for one minute they would be in this position. I think they will do well next year.

We have missed a strong six and seven this term and I think Marchy had a bad start. Although Marchy is ripping up of late. But we do have a great team who lack some ideas going forward.

If SL don't go back to U23s next year then we will be inundated with young Rhinos players. With or without them we should not be worse than eighth place - but that is where I thought we would be this year, but injuries bent us over.

Lets get Sunday over first then worry, as it would be likely that many of our players would be targeted by other clubs if the worst happens.

Best result tonite Keighley by 13 ? Any thoughts on this ??.

why on earth would you want keighley, who we can still catch, to win? the bonus point they actually picked up tonight makes it harder, but 5+ points from the next 3 games isn't out the question.

why on earth would you want keighley, who we can still catch, to win? the bonus point they actually picked up tonight makes it harder, but 5+ points from the next 3 games isn't out the question.

Don't forget we all know this guy doesn't have a clue what he's actually talking about and needs to go back to school. Daley, Roe, Heaton LOL

Don't forget we all know this guy doesn't have a clue what he's actually talking about and needs to go back to school. Daley, Roe, Heaton LOL

.... I dont want Paul Marchs team to go down ,He did a Great job for Hunslet and I Respect him for that...... 3 points at York wont trouble Keighley anyway . PLUS ,I noticed Your comments , along with mrbus , came After you knew the result ! WELL DONE .