Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gav Wilson

Knights v Hunslet - Heritage Round

79 posts in this topic

or maybe, just maybe. Everybody is bored of reading your dribble and trouble causing

Vic_Bob_Handbags.jpg

Should be a good turnout from Hunslet today for our annual win

you both coming on your horse

Well done Hunslet, you were the better team. Need a miracle to stay up now. That's all I can say really.

Well done Hunslet, you were the better team. Need a miracle to stay up now. That's all I can say really.

Think we need snookers

What position does he play ?

Well he ways 8 stone soaking wet so I dare say he will be starting as our heaviest prop

Not much to say really. Thought their number 16 was looking for trouble from the start. That's about it really.

How can anyone defend a performance like that . We make one mistake then fall to pieces .

How can anyone defend a performance like that . We make one mistake then fall to pieces .

Wait for Wilson, Hall and Hall :-)

Wait for Wilson, Hall and Hall :-)

Lets not use this as a chance to get at supporters who put large amounts of time and money into giving YOU a club to moan about.

Any posts that are just having a dig at supporters and how they view things are getting deleted.

Lets not use this as a chance to get at supporters who put large amounts of time and money into giving YOU a club to moan about.

Any posts that are just having a dig at supporters and how they view things are getting deleted.

Not having a dig, hence the smiley face, sorry you took it that way. I always look forward to reading you three gentlemens perspective on the game.

Hunslet deserved the win but in all honesty neither side were great shakes.

Well done Hawks, as for us well, I fear for the club next season.....champ one is a dead mans league.

Hunslet deserved the win but in all honesty neither side were great shakes.

Well done Hawks, as for us well, I fear for the club next season.....champ one is a dead mans league.

How many fans will be at Hemel, London S, South Wales, Gloucestershire (Cheltenham) and Oxford. And how many will come to us

How many fans will be at Hemel, London S, South Wales, Gloucestershire (Cheltenham) and Oxford. And how many will come to us

A rough estimate of home gates of 400 fans, maybe add in another 50 for the top of the table clash with the Skollars of London :-)

Hopefully Hunslet also get relegated so we can at least have some banter and rivalry, no offense. Actually, scratch that last bit.

Not having a dig, hence the smiley face, sorry you took it that way. I always look forward to reading you three gentlemens perspective on the game.

This just about sums it up for me...

1209154_10151636811614895_2075023858_n.j

I have no idea who this even is.

Can't tell if being serious or sarcastic.

I don't know if you're trying to infer it's me by including one of my previous postings? I can assure you it isn't me.

I don't know if you're trying to infer it's me by including one of my previous postings? I can assure you it isn't me.

I know it isn't you, its a Hunslet supporting manchild. You said you were looking forward to my perspective on the game mate. That tweet summed it up for me.