Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scott

Team for Keighley

55 posts in this topic

Briscoe

Hulme

Connor

Mossop

Flynn if fit

Lupton

Callum

Dowes

Matty

Coward

Phillips

Stack

Olstrom

Morris

Acton

Thackray

Carter

briscoe

flynn

rooney

connor

mossop

callum

lupton

coward

matty

thacks

stack

phillips

olstrum

acton

dowes

carter

allen

Sounds about right, Carter in for Flynn if not fit, I still think Hulme is a centre maybe swap places with Mossop.

Watched video of sundays game against haven, they scored some good tries and March had a field day, we need to stop the horrible little **** running things around the rucks. Havens tackling had to be seen to be believed, they made Keighley look like Melbourne storm, it was pathetic.

Why is this game an 8pm KO ? We had to get to Sheffield for 7.30 like every other club who plays away midweek.............Oh I forgot we are playing the biggest whingers in the RL.

I would like to see Hulme in again played really well on Sunday

Briscoe

Carter

Rooney

Hulme

Calderwood

Lupton

Phillips

Acton

Mattinson

Dowes

Morris

Phillips

Olstrum

________

Coward

Thackray

Connor

Shackley

I don't care what the names on the shirt are anymore , we get burned by this over n over again .We see with other teams it can be irrelevant . It's our attitude and game management and control out on the pitch that matters . We play slick we pretty much always win , we play error strewn we always struggle .

I don't care what the names on the shirt are , we get burned by this over n over again . It's our attitude and game management and control out on the pitch that matters . We play slick we pretty much always win , we play error strewn we always struggle .

Fair enough , bit it does make a difference having the right players doing the things they do best.

Of course im in favour of quality and DR , but we've had superstar team sheets that lose ... Look at Hunslets sheet , no disrespect , and Donnys , among others .

This league is about simple things executed well , simple drills done slickly . It's the over riding thing but one which we only grasp in patches . We give ourselves the best chance agreed , but you still have to make it happen . Charlo in star today ' We must cut out errors ' ... When we played out 7 sets we scored 3 tries ... When we started making errors they won ... Go figure .

well paddy isnt playing and hulme dosent know if hes definately needed yet. maybe we do what hunslet tried and stick to a full town 17. its easily possible with a team of briscoe,calders,connor,rooney,mossop,callum,lupton,coward,matty,thacks,stack,phillips,olstrum. subs,morris,carter,acton and dowes. i would be pretty confident with that side.

Yes that's one thing you can't coach or legislate for . On top and with the momentum and then a brain explosion . If you're stopping a try there's a modicum of defence , but for a silly nothing it's hard to stomach ... Basically with only ten to go he got sent off for that .

Does anyone know if Walne is totally out of it now then ?

Could you win 13-nil please .

Thanks

Thanks

agreed

Thanks

i cant see us winning by any less than 16-18 mate. we owe the cougars a couple of hidings after there comments over recent years.

i cant see us winning by any less than 16-18 mate. we owe the cougars a couple of hidings after there comments over recent years.

Wow,do tell

Can't legislate for ###### officials either

I don't think tomorrows ref Tom Crashley is too bad, certainly better than some we get. Our ref at Barrow on Sunday is Jamie Bloem ex-player with Doncaster!!!

You had him Tom against Swinton a few weeks back. I thought he was very good

Riggy

If you win they're great and if you lose they shaft you !! Twas ever thus ...