Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scott

Team for Keighley

55 posts in this topic

Any word on dr lads, they have a game Thursday too

Vikings from: Ah Van, Allen, Brown, Cahill, Clarke, Craven, Gore, Hanbury, Hock, Isa, Joseph, Kavanagh, Lawton, Leuluai, Mellor, O'Carroll, Owens, Phelps, Winterstein.

Thus, no possibility of anyone other than Declan.

wont be a bad think if he gets the same service he got on Sunday - thought he had a cracking game and with a bit more luck could of had a braceĀ 

Anyone know why Miller got a three match ban when only charged under a category that carried 1 - 2?

Don't know , but they are recommended sanctions , and previous record and seriousness and context of offence will be considered .

Wow,do tell

when demetriou was in charge him and the chairman made comments about the club after we battered them up here 2 years back. then there was some verbals before the grand final. and to round it off there was the refusal to come up the next day to play when the game was called off. despite rfl rules.

Will Stack play tonight lads ? I fancy a bet and thought you were unlucky last sunday , any idea of the team please ?

May have been a good chance to see him in the centre with Hulme ? Quite a potent combo that would be , considering what we've had before ?

Hulme is at centre in place of Connor who is gonna come off the bench

In stating the obvious, tonight features one of the most important matches of the season. It would be great if a big crowd turns out and really gets behind Town. I hope the coaches pick the strongest possible team to face Keighley - as it is, for a lot of reasons - "a must win" game. The Barrow game is equally important, however, because Widnes play on Thursday we will hopefully have the option of their eighteenth and nineteenth man plus Declan for the Sunday game. Time to really focus on a win tonight.

Obviously they're thinking of playing the '2 fullbacks' system we see a fair bit nowadays , with Carter and Briscoe dropping deep late in the tackle count and returning it , and even interchanging . In the attacking third though it may limit his involvement . All depends on the service he gets so wide out .

Just noticed that Declan will start in the centres with Connor on the bench, thus Carter must be in the starting thirteen. No place for Rooney? Unless, Mossop and Carter are on the wing and Rooney and Hulme are the centre pairing. I hope there is a place for Morris, but we really need three established forwards on the bench alongside Connor.

Unless he's playing alongside Hulme ... There's no word there , but I assumed it was Mossop ? Lets hope its Rooney . As we say , Carters on the wing .

That's right . Gives us one centre and one winger .

Thanks Scott, just read the article, I think David M is right and we will use the two full back system tonight, should be fun! I hope we can stop Mr March having another great game.

Thanks Scott, just read the article, I think David M is right and we will use the two full back system tonight, should be fun! I hope we can stop Mr March having another great game.

Thats easy to do, just have one of our players stand between him and the ref.

He's such a talent . He can play the game , coach the team , referee the game and be a passable touch judge all at once . And be a passable barrack room lawyer on top . Marvellous .

Jordan Walne still in the Salford squad for their game on Friday. Pity, we could have done with him as an option for Sunday.

from what info we have i assume team will be briscoe,carter,hulme,morris,mossop,luppy,callum,dowes,matty,coward,stack,phillips,olstrum. subs acton,thacks,connor and shacks.