Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tightrope

Ben helliwell loan ended

11 posts in this topic

I've heard there not letting him carry on after his initial month loan that finished at weekend

How about posting some positive news tightrope instead of doom and gloom.

Tightrope...better still stop hiding behind an alias and tell us who you are

Just telling you how it is. No reason to have a go at me. I won't bother posting anymore then. And you can find out for yourselves

He's a troll basically. He's created an account to make posts fishing for bites. I would report him but I can't do it on my phone. The ignore function will be used from now on.

tell us who you are and your info might have more credability...  because with what you have posted so far it looks like your just trying to upset the applecart at the business end of the season

Very surprised at that guys. But longy must of been impressed with his performances to be bringing him back. But with the nitty gritty part of the season coming up its always nice to have extra options. Just hope us taking him back doesn't put the final nail in your coffin. Fingers crossed you stay up guys.

I've heard there not letting him carry on after his initial month loan that finished at weekend

3rd thread you've made with a rumour... Fishing for bites I think

Just been announced on the raiders facebook that hes staying on a week by week loan deal till end of season. Fair to say tightropes talking out of his rectum

Just been announced on the raiders facebook that hes staying on a week by week loan deal till end of season. Fair to say tightropes talking out of his rectum