Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Futtocks

Cardboard Cathedral

9 posts in this topic

I'll soon be going to Poland, with a visit to the salt cathedral pre-booked. This one looks interesting but no way can I afford a visit. Out of interest, I recently watched a television programme which showed a terraced street in London with a difference. What looked like an elegant house, was in fact just a front that hid the London Underground. 

I have visited many cathedrals both at home and abroad and never lose interest. 

I'll soon be going to Poland, with a visit to the salt cathedral pre-booked. This one looks interesting but no way can I afford a visit. Out of interest, I recently watched a television programme which showed a terraced street in London with a difference. What looked like an elegant house, was in fact just a front that hid the London Underground. 

I have visited many cathedrals both at home and abroad and never lose interest. 

Leinster Gardens, Bayswater. Walked past it many a time. 

Leinster Gardens, Bayswater. Walked past it many a time. 

With many a passerby unaware that it's a 5ft-thick facade!

Christchurch was one of my favourite cities in NZ when we went there for our Honeymoon. North and South island are both nice and if they weren't so damn far away I would seriously consider moving out there permanently.