Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Supporter

Barrow Game

96 posts in this topic

i think town side will be briscoe,flynn,connor,hulme,carter,craven,forber,dowes,matty,shacks,stack,phillips,lupton.

subs, thacks,callum,morris,rooney.

i would be very surprised if coward,mossop,acton or olstrum played any part after wednesday night.

Hulme will partner Flynn in the centre > I was told he played the last 10 mins on Wednesday at 6 ? did anyone else notice that

Hulme will partner Flynn in the centre > I was told he played the last 10 mins on Wednesday at 6 ? did anyone else notice that

Players were all over the place in the last 10 minutes or so on Wednesday, so he could have played 6 or 13!!!!

Is Matty fit as he had a wrist injury to go with his already finger problem? Peter Lupton must be getting ready for a break and he has put a big shift in of late with his defence.

Don't think carter is playing tomorrow he has just put on twitter that he has wasted a free day tomorrow

i think town side will be briscoe,flynn,connor,hulme,carter,craven,forber,dowes,matty,shacks,stack,phillips,lupton.

subs, thacks,callum,morris,rooney.

i would be very surprised if coward,mossop,acton or olstrum played any part after wednesday night.

Think Matty could probably do with a rest?

Scott I think if you re read twitter you will see carter Is playing and looking forward to it!! Up the town

Scott I think if you re read twitter you will see carter Is playing and looking forward to it!! Up the town

That's how I read it, guess we'll find out tomorrow.

Town win by 6 points, we are well overdue a win down there. By my guess Ged stokes was in charge the last time we beat barrow away, hope they stay up though.

That's how I read it, guess we'll find out tomorrow.

Town win by 6 points, we are well overdue a win down there. By my guess Ged stokes was in charge the last time we beat barrow away, hope they stay up though.

Town getting 10 points with Skybet!!!

Town getting 10 points with Skybet!!!

I see it much closer than that

his eye will be badly swollen and it was quite a large cut if you seen the pics on twitter. why risk it?

my team would be

briscoe

flynn

rooney

hulme

calders

carter

craven

thacks

matty

dowes

phillips

stack

lupton

red

cotter

forber

conner

think we'll have our work cut out in the forwards with a light bench, but im not sure we have any other players fit.

Srill think town will nick it though.

Briscoe

Carter

Hulme

Connor

Flynn

Lupton

Craven

Dowes

Matty

Cotter

Phillips

Stack

Rooney

Subs

Morris

Thacks

Forber

Keith T

He didn't train when he was playing!!

Ah but I played in amongst the big boys not in the centre with the pretty boys!!!!!!!

Ah but I played in amongst the big boys not in the centre with the pretty boys!!!!!!!

but I bet you wished you was a half back though  ;) them props always do  :tongue:

Go on the bbc sport site there is usually a link in the RL bit on the right hand side.

nice to see mcavoy getting a run out. always looks a prospect when he comes back to us.