Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Supporter

Barrow Game

96 posts in this topic

Who cares - you lot haven't had any extra games and can't even get a full side out!!! How many points in 3 games is it!? Do ya need a calculator? Local lads playing for the shirt .... Ha

I never said anything about our fans I said it was because rain HAD materialised and had flooded the pitch is that too difficult to understand.

Now say after me 'the cat sat on the mat'

Thought your No 30 had a cracking game along with Philips.

I even thought the ref didn't have a bad game either.

What has happened to Thacks he is built likes winger now. Lost to much weight.

Gutted we didn't get at least a bonus today but fair play too barrow they took there won well today I thought Nathan mossop, Harrison and the full back were really good today, who got the man of the match award?

For us Brett Phillips was magnificent today,65 minutes we were in with a chance of winning but the epic 28 days took it tole on us!!

Hopefully give York a seeing too on Thursday and rest a few lads too and then relax and enjoy Halifax and build for next season!!

I'd love to see carter and briscoe and Hulme in our team next season

Widnes fan who posts regularly on here said right at the start Declan was a centre and boy was he right great individual try!!

3 games in 7 days really did take its tole in the last 20 hopefully will bounce back on thurs . Phillips and Hulme i thought were our best players, would love to see Hulme on a season long loan

Thought Hulme was class and Brett Phillips was superb ... probably just shaved your mom...agree about Thacks tho needs more weight!

Thought Nicholson (our no 30) had a great game at stand off (hes a hooker really). But for me either Nathan Mossop or Ben Helliwell was Barrows MOM

Gutted we didn't get at least a bonus today but fair play too barrow they took there won well today

As alwaysBKM is whinging about the bonus point system, complaining about 3 teams above them having won less games than Haven.... Well, obviously Woodsy doesn't think bonus points are all that important as they seem to give up after going 12 points behind!!!

It's the same at this time every year. The bonus point has been in play for 5 seasons now but how difficult is it to realise that if you haven't got any then you must have been losing matches by more than 12 points? The answer is easy try not to get beat by more than 12. Simples (click).

Gutted we didn't get at least a bonus today but fair play too barrow they took there won well today I thought Nathan mossop, Harrison and the full back were really good today, who got the man of the match award?

For us Brett Phillips was magnificent today,65 minutes we were in with a chance of winning but the epic 28 days took it tole on us!!

Hopefully give York a seeing too on Thursday and rest a few lads too and then relax and enjoy Halifax and build for next season!!

I'd love to see carter and briscoe and Hulme in our team next season

Widnes fan who posts regularly on here said right at the start Declan was a centre and boy was he right great individual try!!

Glad Declan had a good game and I watched him a few times in the Academy at centre.When played a couple of first team games on the wing he looked average.He runs direct and has good hands, and as I said before I hope gets his chance next year with Widnes.The dual registration has helped Adam Lawton already.

Hulme will end up playing further in-field -mark my words - Even his dad said he played okay today so he must have done something right to please that miserable get

Hulme will end up playing further in-field -mark my words - Even his dad said he played okay today so he must have done something right to please that miserable get

His dad thinks his best position will be looseforward but never seen him play in this position.Maybe in his amateur days mate and his dad is a nice bloke.He rates Grant Gore as a hooker but Unfortunanetly the lad is always injured.

Even with the guys returning from injury Thursday Hulme has played himself into the 17 for sure

Even with the guys returning from injury Thursday Hulme has played himself into the 17 for sure

4 games in 11 days can take its toll though - especailly  4 full 80mins - and his wee dad is always banging on about getting him getting a 9 on his back and showing what he can do with his hands :ph34r:

Was it 4 tries they got from kicks in behind us and to the corners ? We don't deal with them very well do we.

Those are the kind of tries scored against a tiring defence in fairness, getting up the 10 then having to turn and chase is a killer to a knackered team.

We seem to leak a lot of try,s from kicks to the corner,most teams give it lots of hight and it,s a fifty fifty ball when it comes down,where we seem to put the kick in mutch flatter???.

the flatter kick worked twice for you yesterday tho !

Was impressed by Mcavoy. Thought his defence was brilliant.

Hope he plays thurs,he deserves to be in the 17.

YE but the high kick worked for you, it,s looking at most games at derwent park and on telli most of the try,s are scored with the high kick to the corner

BE good to see if they give DAWSON a game as well on the wing instead of paddy,the lad seems to have plenty of pace and looks good in training????