Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

allanblue

conspiracy

6 posts in this topic

u might think i'm crazy but i think between leeds rhinos yorkshire evening post and leeds city council there seems to be a conspracy to me.we never ever get much of a mention in yep there as been a bad feeling amongst supporters about leeds rhinos all of a sudden we get more press in yep than we've ever had does anybody feel the same'

u might think i'm crazy but i think between leeds rhinos yorkshire evening post and leeds city council there seems to be a conspracy to me.we never ever get much of a mention in yep there as been a bad feeling amongst supporters about leeds rhinos all of a sudden we get more press in yep than we've ever had does anybody feel the same'

So you think that Leeds Rhinos, the Yorkshire Evening Post and Leeds City Council have somehow got together and conspired against Hunslet.........Why?

Oh yes , your right allanblue, we don't want anyone to know we exist , there must be a conspiracy going on.

You must have missed this on Thursday then...