Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

juliancaine

Agecroft

5 posts in this topic

As it stands the net worth of the club is -£43,000 so i'd love to know where the funds for agecroft are coming from, as for the credit risk score that's gone to near a 90% risk so things are not looking good we need a rich benefactor to take over and quick too. Just do a simple companies house check online and the dire situation at our club and many others is all too plain to see.

As it stands the net worth of the club is -£43,000 so i'd love to know where the funds for agecroft are coming from, as for the credit risk score that's gone to near a 90% risk so things are not looking good we need a rich benefactor to take over and quick too. Just do a simple companies house check online and the dire situation at our club and many others is all too plain to see.

Take this from an accountant. No club is going to sit there with a few million in cash. Stadiums take loans and goodwill. Nothing more but also nothing less. Do we have goodwill? Doubt it after salford building a "visionary" stadium and leaving only a pot to *** in.,but do not look at credit rating to build a stadium. And

stop the drama. Swinton have no money shock!. Put up or shut up.

WHAT?! Swinton don't make millions of pounds every season?! Well, that is a shock.

See you at Donny, folks.

Are you bored again Julian.

I think it's fair to say all the Swinton supporters and a number of outsiders know we have no money to speak of. Indeed it's remarkable that the directors have kept the club going for so long.

I fail to recall you posting any of these kind of posts when we were winning the Championship 1 division, even at that point Agecroft was on the agenda so why wait till we are fighting relegation to attempt to post what you have.

I doubt we will see you offering support to the lads at Doncaster tomorrow and possibly not at LSV on Thursday because believe me I am far more concerned about those games than if Swinton have a sound credit rating.