Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FRISKY FILLY

Hunslet always make life interesting.

11 posts in this topic

First away win of the season, and Swinton got beat in the last minute at Doncaster.

Looking at the remaining fixtures -- all we have to do is beat Sheffield and Featherstone.

Well done to all the fans who have followed the team away from home this season.

yes it was Watson who got our 2nd try

Think you will find Watson scored so this and Love Rugby. Com have got it incorrect

Correction: I mean loverugbyleague.com

Think you will find Watson scored so this and Love Rugby. Com have got it incorrect

yes it was Watson who got our 2nd try

Apologies gents. Sporting Life and the BBC also have it incorrect.

Apologies gents. Sporting Life and the BBC also have it incorrect.

Instead of doing your nosey on OUR forum, you should have been watching the game and noted who scored our second try ;)

Instead of doing your nosey on OUR forum, you should have been watching the game and noted who scored our second try ;)

I've already apologised mate. I didn't see Watson and Maples switch positions. It happens.

Congratulations on your win.

I thought York were somewhat unlucky and were the better team. They got the ball out to the wings well and their big forwards seemed able to offload when they wanted. How we won I don't know. Must say though, York's second try shouldn't have been allowed as Kain was pushed in the back as he was about to gather the ball from the kick through. Well done Hunslet AND York and we will be together next season.