Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jt

March says Finn to Fax

77 posts in this topic

March has just confirmed that they have signed Handforth from Fax for next season and that Fax have got Liam Finn Would be nice to of heard from our own club first if this is true or is he just speculating

on the way home from keighley listening to radio leeds and marchys comment on handford joining them and liam finn signed for fax next season he said they had to comfirm the signing as it was going to be reported in rugby papers on monday morning

Looks like Craig has been tweeted and he knows nothing about it. If it is true and our CEO doesn't know how can they approach a player who is still under contract

as for liams testimonial though that was from rfl for sevices to the game and not from rovers

Looks like Craig has been tweeted and he knows nothing about it. If it is true and our CEO doesn't know how can they approach a player who is still under contract

It was me who tweeted him and I got a reply back that he hasn't a clue

as for liams testimonial though that was from rfl for sevices to the game and not from rovers

It is from the RFL

I know Fev don't reply to rumours but it doesn't look good if we here from other clubs about our players and possible something in the press tomorrow I do know that Liam said on the radio the other week he would only leave Fev if they didn't want him so lets see what happens

Looks like Craig has been tweeted and he knows nothing about it. If it is true and our CEO doesn't kno

w how can they approach a player who is still under contract

it's paul march that's in the wrong, not Fev

Looks like Craig has been tweeted and he knows nothing about it. If it is true and our CEO doesn't kno

w how can they approach a player who is still under contract

Sorry about that in car on phone come on posse you have said things before that it is not true and turned out to be true lets have a response please is finny of or not yes or no just the truth this time please it's not very hard it's a one word answer

if a club is given permission, they would be free to do do.

it's paul march that's in the wrong, not Fev

Totally unprofessional of Mr March today, he even slated Sean Long off for his half time chat with the officials

if a club is given permission, they would be free to do do.

I understand that but CP says he knows nothing about it so that would say that he has been approached illegally wouldn't it

If its true robin then lets have a statement it's not that hard might be tomorrow for all I no but just something

Depends if said club has contacted any other bod members..... e.g the chairman?

I don't know who's spoken to who or if any conversation has been had at all. But I'd be amazed if any illegal approach was made here. It'll come art in t'wesh

Maybe Finny doesn't want to go full time.

Maybe Finny doesn't want to go full time.

Nail on head, Liam's got 2/3 years rugby left, why throw his electric business in for that.

Depends if said club has contacted any other bod members..... e.g the chairman?

I don't know who's spoken to who or if any conversation has been had at all. But I'd be amazed if any illegal approach was made here. It'll come art in t'wesh

Probably 'the major shareholder'.........

Unfortunately,one of the big problems of aiming for the upper echelons. It is a bigger problem than many appreciate.It is saddening to see, especially in the round ball game, players, having just won promotion to the top level, enjoying the moment on the field, little realizing that although winning this honour for the club and the fans, most of them will be discarded in order that the club sustains a position at that level. 

Apologize for being so cynical, but I am afraid that is the way of the sporting world, 

Unfortunately,one of the big problems of aiming for the upper echelons. It is a bigger problem than many appreciate.It is saddening to see, especially in the round ball game, players, having just won promotion to the top level, enjoying the moment on the field, little realizing that although winning this honour for the club and the fans, most of them will be discarded in order that the club sustains a position at that level. 

Apologize for being so cynical, but I am afraid that is the way of the sporting world,

Spot on, when Leeds Utd were promoted in 1990, one of their biggest drivers of the promotion year was Vinny Jones, he was used only once by Leeds again and other stars of promotion such as Davison and Day were seldom seen again in the Leeds strip.

Finn hasn't signed for Halifax - fact. March is a stirrer and a sore loser. Also he doesn't know what he is talking about. No need to panic.

not disputing that. the point I am making is even though its an RFL approved testimonial. which fans will be buying into it.....Featherstone fans.

if what Mr March has decided to announce is correct it may or may not affect 'some' Featherstone fans backing of a deserved testimonial. I see March has also advised Batley one of their new signings which is also very unprofessional

As part of Liam's Testimonial committee this is one thing I was also concerned about the effect it would have on any future events. I think this could have been a ploy by Mr March to probably unsettle opponents etc, but is also very unprofessional at the same time.

If he's signed then let him go but what about his testimonial there's a lot of people who has done a lot for him whats he gonna do take the wedge and go

Edit text speak