Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jt

March says Finn to Fax

77 posts in this topic

If he's signed then let him go but what about his testimonial there's a lot of people who has done a lot for him whats he gonna do take the wedge and go

That's unfair to say that

Why take the word of Marchy??? He's just trying to rock the Halifax boat before they play them on Thursday. He knows nothing about Liam Finn's plans for the future.

If he's signed then let him go but what about his testimonial there's a lot of people who has done a lot for him whats he gonna do take the wedge and go

Edit text speak

If you were a Fev lad and played all your rugby at other clubs, wouldn't you like to finish your career at your hometown club? I bet you won't complain if Rob Burrow ends up here in a year or two?

If you were a Fev lad and played all your rugby at other clubs, wouldn't you like to finish your career at your hometown club? I bet you won't complain if Rob Burrow ends up here in a year or two?

Spot on Steve. Except thst would mean Rob played for Cas for the last couple of years.

Why take the word of Marchy??? He's just trying to rock the Halifax boat before they play them on Thursday. He knows nothing about Liam Finn's plans for the future.

Absolutely correct Terry, this was the first thing that I thought when I read this post.  It seams we have a a crisis every week at Fev, more than when we were broke ;)

We are going full time next season arnt we? So maybe this is why finny is leaving.As he as a good job and doesn't want to give it up just for 2 or 3 years of full time rugby. If he does leave I wish him well as he's been a great servant for us.

We are going full time next season arnt we? So maybe this is why finny is leaving.As he as a good job and doesn't want to give it up just for 2 or 3 years of full time rugby. If he does leave I wish him well as he's been a great servant for us.

You will do well to go FT on the cap in place for 2014, 2015 when we have SL 1&2 will see a few going FT from this division.

Edit text speak

Surely his testimonial has to do what he has allready done for the game and he deserves it, what he does in the future shouldn't come into it.

There is no way Liam Finn would do anything untoward against Rovers and without them agreeing to it.

If there is any truth to the story it will be on that basis and if not then nothing to be concerned about.

as for liams testimonial though that was from rfl for sevices to the game and not from rovers

And did he pop round to Red Hall asking the staff to support it ?

Or was it Rovers' fans ?

Blinking heck and just think, a few weeks ago people were complaining that this forum was boring, dead and buried. I think that it is a disinformation plot

And did he pop round to Red Hall asking the staff to support it ?

Or was it Rovers' fans ?

Stop being facetious

I m personally Sick of hearing from every tom dick an harry , surmising one thing or another about next season ,especially when this seasons getting down to the big finish

That's the point if the club let us know what was happening before someone not connected with it does this wouldn't happen If they say they don't know then we as fans have to believe it but its now in the rugby papers and if the paper contacted March to tell him it was being published and asked Karl Harrison to comment on it are we saying that they haven't contacted the Fev club about it all I hope he stays but if he does go I wish him well he has/is a great player for us but I would like to here it from my own club first especially when the player himself said he would only go if Fev didn't want him

This club it great at imforming us about games and what is been done at the club with the web site and the news letters but if it the coaching staff or players we here from another source first although I must stress that they will answer at the forums if they can

With out going off topic It looks like another player left last week in Tom Hodgson but we have no official release from the club as of yet

Hopefully the clubs thinking like i am, concentrating and focused on getting some silverware instead of answering to rumours and speculating every two minutes .

Spot on Steve. Except thst would mean Rob played for Cas for the last couple of years.

Thought he was an Ackworth lad, Andy? I have heard the rumours he wants to end his career at Fev, so I assumed he was a Rovers fan? 

Thought he was an Ackworth lad, Andy? I have heard the rumours he wants to end his career at Fev, so I assumed he was a Rovers fan?

Robs Dad as something to do with the GMB union and in turn is connected with Fev, his Dad as lunch regular on game days and Rob sometimes comes along.

Townville, Steve. Went to Airedale High School.

Yeh he is from townville ,he used to coach Ackworth open age ,and played with fev lions as a junior for a season or 2

Townville, Steve. Went to Airedale High School.

He must have been coached by Keith Banks then (ex-Wakey, Alan & Barry's elder brother).

Don't you think that the Rugby league media is very poor in letting you know where people come from, even the Pont & Cas? It doesn't help when everyone's birthplace is Pontefract because thats where the maternity hospital is!

Andy,

I've sent you a pm.

He must have been coached by Keith Banks then (ex-Wakey, Alan & Barry's elder brother).

Don't you think that the Rugby league media is very poor in letting you know where people come from, even the Pont & Cas? It doesn't help when everyone's birthplace is Pontefract because thats where the maternity hospital is!

Andy,

I've sent you a pm.

Keith Banks was one of the sports teachers there. He's Tom Saxton's uncle of course

Any road, congratulations to Liam on notching his 2000th career point wearing his XBlades boots.

Jeez - have us poor stattos got to start recording what boots players wear now ? :fie: 

I wonder how many points he's scored wearing other boots ........... :)