Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wakefield Ram

Just in case you are interested

11 posts in this topic

Statistically safe now from relegation. Well done to the boys and GM despite all the injuries and still chance of the play offs. Must win on Thursday and I think they will after today's performance and strong finish.

well done on the bonus point guys keep our heads held high now

Well done to pryce for staying on the field after taking a knock. Probably had best game so far. He and Craven make a good partnership. I also thought Nash, Craven, Brown, Scott had good games too. Hyde's kicking was a lot better today than in recent weeks. Gallagher made some good runs as did Aizue we just need to back them up ready for the offload. On the whole cracking a performance playing against the best team in the league (and the ref). Onwards and upwards, lets kick on and get 3 points against Doncaster. The playoffs are still within reach.

Very pleased with that point; never thought we could against the league leaders and all our injuries. Credit to the lads and pity I missed it. Seems like a cracking finish.

Looking forward to Thursday now

Very pleased with that point; never thought we could against the league leaders and all our injuries. Credit to the lads and pity I missed it. Seems like a cracking finish.

Looking forward to Thursday now

We played well but the ref was !

We played well but the ref was ######!

We certainly had to play against the official in the 1st half, completely unacceptable performance by him, but I suppose you can't blame Sheffield if you get away with it.  

The BP was as good for us as winning the game, one or two of the away support couldn't understand why we we're celebrating it so much. Well done lads you stuck at it. 

We certainly had to play against the official in the 1st half, completely unacceptable performance by him, but I suppose you can't blame Sheffield if you get away with it.  

The BP was as good for us as winning the game, one or two of the away support couldn't understand why we we're celebrating it so much. Well done lads you stuck at it. 

He was very poor but to be fair he made mistakes both ways - far too many to list unfortunately.

It was like watching leeds whino's with all the forward passes

It was like watching leeds whino's with all the forward passes

Thats just what we said.